Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CYAO] Final Fantasy: Trinitial Odysseus

Powered by tea and classic rock Asphoxia's Avatar

Re: [CYAO] Final Fantasy: Trinitial Odysseus

Well Planet never mentioned which Planet to not listen to, and the Miles Edgeworth action was mine in the first place, so... :\

I still vote that the Moogle be named Miles Edgeworth. For the third time :P
    Don't expect anything to make sense. That way you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Image credit goes to minimii!
    Narratorverse hype!

If I were to attempt to add a character to the party, would it have to be FF-related? Or could it just as easily be from the server the party is in at the time?
    I mean, I could just as easily do either. But I'm not telling until I get an answer
    Last edited by NiGHTcapD; October 18th, 2015 at 09:45 AM.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTcapD View Post
    If I were to attempt to add a character to the party, would it have to be FF-related? Or could it just as easily be from the server the party is in at the time?
    I mean, I could just as easily do either. But I'm not telling until I get an answer
    It doesn't have to be Final-Fantasy related, truth be told.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

Quote Originally Posted by Sable-Xeno View Post
    It doesn't have to be Final-Fantasy related, truth be told.
    Hm...okay. Since we're in a Pokemon server right now, may as well add a member based on the area. Depending on how high-level the party and characters are, I'm going with either a Meditite or Medicham, similar to a Dragoon in role with jumping attacks and precision behind the power. Name him/her "Sheniot", and in situations where a surname is required (if any), "Sheniot Sa-ab".
    Personality: calculating, but never against anyone unless they are foes in battle. Likes to think things through. Almost always is following a game's system of combat, but which one is always up for grabs, depending on what is most beneficial at the time. In terms of emotes, if any? I guess just make it the standard emotes of itself from the Mystery Dungeon games.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Thread Information