Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My slow descent into madness.

Clobberin Monster The Kirbinator's Avatar

Re: My slow descent into madness.

I have received this PM from The Villager of Death in Terra Firma:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villager of Death
    Pass this message off please:

"Well guys hopefully this message reaches you. Everything had lead up to that moment. The off topic jabs, the deletions, etc. All of it was carefully planned out in my head. As was this message. I went through several ideas of what to put in that spoilerbox and in retrospect, I probably should have gone with my first idea. Which was to put in the troll song and Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up". Honestly I was just tired of the forums. You can have fun beating the dead horse that is my account. But honestly doing that while acting like you weren't mad at me is pretty stupid.

Also I don't hate women. Stop saying that. Please. Just stop. And when I say feminism is obsolete, I mean in the US.

Ok let's end this on a positive note: PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT GODS OF MEMEISM BELONGING TO THE MOST NOBLE OF PANTHEONS! WALUIGI, DK, AND REGGIE WHO CAN FORM INTO THE WALUREGGIEKONG! THEIR BLESSINGS BE UPON ALL WHO ENTER MY REALM.

k that's all goodbye."
    Spoiler: See my plush Kirby toy with wizard hat 
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!
    Nintendo Network: The_Kirbinator

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton View Post
    I am the guy who edited the fedora onto his avatar. Hello.
    You're the Hugo Boss of the forums, congrats.

As for Villager of Death, I think he's just... too young. Like, he's probably what, 13? 14? Spouting the same tired, uninformed opinions all the time then trying to cover his ass with the "It was a joke!" and "I was trying to be dumb!" arguments. I've seen it a lot before, and I'll see it a lot again. I recommend he just grow the &&&& up and come back to the internet when he's matured.

Also, he should learn what a troll is, haha.

It's happenng! Forum Veteran Taigiry's Avatar

All bow to the great mastermind. Shame though he didn't go with the Rickroll. As lame and old as it is, I find the song to not be that bad, it's quite catchy actually.

PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PowerMiner's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsbtcuEIt4

I like the Ace Attorney version, Nickroll'd :P

also his last (assuming its his last message) is kinda hilarious, its full of contradictions and makes no sense.
    Smash WiiU Challenges: 139/140 JUST 40 SOMETHING CUSTOM MOVES LEFT
    Smash 3DS Challenges: 133/135

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Geez Kirbinator, I had one request - giving the woman hater more attention is counterproductive. Fact of the matter is, I could've banned him months ago but with the site being dead and finding him to be hilarious in a really depressing way, it's the only reason he stayed with us so long. That's really the only reason, he was pathetically amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You're the Hugo Boss of the forums, congrats.
    The truth of that whole thing - there was no hacking. Skeleton made the avatar, I changed it. I made a fitting cover story to &&&& with him because I didn't want people thinking it was gonna be a regular thing, me doing goofy mod abuse (very simple stuff too - all I did was edit the change the avatar); let's be honest, if anyone deserved that it was Villager of Death, I have no problem mocking a person for being a woman hating asshole (you want me to stop calling you that? stop being a misogynist). It's not a thing I will ever actually do again on this site, it was a special occasion because it was him. It's also the only lie I've told in regards to mod stuff, but again - special circumstances. I actually wasn't expecting people to notice it so quickly, I was hoping it'd be more of a subtle "oh my god wait, is that a fedora". We've got some really observant people here.

That's the funniest thing about his ridiculous claims of being some "mastermind troll who planned everything"... if anyone in this scenario is that, it's not him, it's me.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

I can't believe Villager of Death was an inside job.

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Also, he should learn what a troll is, haha.
    I'd rather he not... I've heard some trolls can be the worst things ever. I don't want anyone to have to deal with something like that.

I like his last message apart from the first chunk of words. Maybe he should have just said a traditional "sorry" and then finished up with those last two bits? Well, it's not my message, and I'm not him. I hope we can just put this to rest.

Bottom line in my relatively not-smart opinion: He really should have gone with the Rickroll. That would have made all of this so much less yuck.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kirbinator View Post
    I have received this PM from The Villager of Death in Terra Firma:
    TN: keikaku means plan

Clobberin Monster The Kirbinator's Avatar

Let me recap for those just coming in:

The Villager of Death is a member of BitFinity Games Forum, Terra Firma, The Kirby Club, and his own forum, Bitforums Reborn.

I am a member of those four forums as well (with me being mod of the Kirby Club and admin of BitF Reborn (and given that, please don't associate me with him)).
    Spoiler: See my plush Kirby toy with wizard hat 
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!
    Nintendo Network: The_Kirbinator

To vex the world rather than divert it. Villerar's Avatar

He should have gone with the rick roll. That would have been even less original, and more foreseeable.

The "mastermind troll" fašade is pathetic. Consider what this kid has done the past year. Does that conform to the idea of a brilliant troll? No.

And this is not the place to reference Blair, Kirbinator. >.3
    Last edited by Villerar; July 13th, 2015 at 01:05 AM.

...You know, I WAS gonna make a post here earlier stating that all of us commenting on this one post was what he planned for us to do all along, but seeing how everyone knew he was a troll, I seriously expected nobody to comment on this post (aside for Boalt's epic sass), and then for it to be locked. But, alas, I jumped the bandwagon, and...well, laid out my two cents. I'm not putting any of you in a bad light, and I am NOT taking his side, I'm just saying...you probably shouldn't be feeding the troll like this. That's all.

...Though apparently he ignores the minority even in places outside the CYOA, considering the little **** had no defence in his rebuttal Kirbinator posted for him for his poor writing/creativity skills when I brought them into question. Typical.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

Thank you

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

This actually was meant to be locked last night, oops. Thanks broken site, for not putting that through. But yeah, I think we're pretty much done here. Skeleton's image is pretty much the best signoff to this topic. RIP sad attempt at account suicide thread.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Thread Information