Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My slow descent into madness.

The Villager of Death

My slow descent into madness.

This has been long due. This forum is full of too many SJWs I can't handle it. So I'm gonna pull the most ridiculous and immature move ever. This spoilerbox contains something really bad I don't want you guys to see.
    Spoiler: Don't open this 

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.

Re: My slow descent into madness.

Seek help, kid.

To vex the world rather than divert it. Villerar's Avatar

So, three video responses to Sarkeesian. What is your purpose in posting them? Do you want us to rebut them or something?

what the &&&&

how the hell did we even get an MRA in the forums, guys

how did it happen

The Villager of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Zant View Post
    Seek help, kid.
    "I'm not a pathological liar, Dad, I'm a troll. Well one's an occupation and one's a mental disability!"

Did you just return to solicit a ban?

Quote Originally Posted by The Villager of Death View Post
    "I'm not a pathological liar, Dad, I'm a troll. Well one's an occupation and one's a mental disability!"
    Nice TF2 reference. And yeah, you have a mental issue. Get help. Seriously.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Today, we have learned that Five Days is the definition of forever. I for one am glad that now we know the meaning of this word - this lengthy period will forever be defined for us, thanks to the tireless efforts of a madman. But it's okay, because I'm about to delete his ass. Yes, not just a ban, but a deletion. Good riddance. This site is on death's door as it is but, Villager of Death is soon to have an infinite number of forever banishments from BitForums.
    Last edited by Lightningboalt; July 9th, 2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

It's happenng! Forum Veteran Taigiry's Avatar

Sassy Boalt is best Boalt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Villerar View Post
    Did you just return to solicit a ban?
    If so, then that's the lamest account suicide I've ever seen. Even when just limiting it to this forum.
    Last edited by Taigiry; July 9th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.

seriously, the only reason he's not the worst user we've ever had is because we've had a literal criminal before

Forum Moderator

Villager of Death is perhaps the stupidest person I've encountered on the internet, and one of the most willfully ignorant. It's like, he generally intended to be as rude and malicious as possible. Sad part is, his goal was to try and troll people but he did such a piss poor job of it that we generally just laughed at him. I mean, hell, look at his trolling attempt in topic I made today: unwarranted feminist jab followed by a feeble attempt to accuse other people of bringing that issue up, and then he even deleted his post because even he realized that was stupid as all hell. I undeleted it for posterity. The sad thing is, the guy's young so he can still learn, but I don't think he will. I really don't. He seems to want to be this way, everything he does is very willful and intentionally hateful. I genuinely think he's a lost cause, though I sincerely hope he isn't.

Honestly, I would've banned him a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that his antics amused me. I knew he'd be back very soon after "leaving forever", and my intent was to delete his account as soon as that happened. He was objectively bannable for a while now, but he was more a laughingstock than an actual nuisance. But hey, all things come to pass eventually.
    Last edited by Lightningboalt; July 9th, 2015 at 05:59 PM.

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now

Forum Moderator

On one hand I hope this isn't a double post. On the other hand, the site's dead so I'm not overly concerned about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taigiry View Post
    Sassy Boalt is best Boalt.
    If so, then that's the lamest account suicide I've ever seen. Even when just limiting it to this forum.
    I aim to please.

And absolutely. This truly is the most pathetic account suicide I've seen anywhere. "OOOOOH, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU ANGRY BY INSULTING ANITA". Newsflash buddy, there's a fair number of us on here (some of whom you actually "debated" with) who don't actually like Anita very much. Take me, for example - I like what she stands for but I don't think she's the best person to actually be the one making these commentaries. I think a lot of what she says is well-intentioned but poorly researched. Nothing against her as a person though, I respect what she's trying to do and think it's a noble cause... but goddamn, the gigantic hoop earrings she so frequently wears bug me. I don't know why, but they do and I just needed to vent about that, it is completely irrational but it's true.

Aye, he was a dick, but he was harmless and hilarious. I can only hope he's gonna keep the harmless part in real life, should he ever decide to venture there.

I just hope that with the passage of time, he grows some sense of how being a light-skinned guy net gives you all kinds of conditional benefits that for most people who fit that profile add up to quite a lot. May he understand that a dominant point-of-view can drown out others by becoming "common sense" or accepted ideology and how that can warp your perspective without others' input. And trying to look at the grand scheme of things without special pleading from said perspective would be kind of neat too.

If he ever got that far, all is not lost. But I'm not getting my hopes up, but I think he can get there - with effort. Severing his ties to the GamerGate bubble is going to be the most important thing for progress, though.

I literally hate figurative literals. itsameluigi1290's Avatar

I regret not saying "see you in a week then" in the leaving/back thread. Dammit.

Also I uh... I don't even know how to respond to this. I... Huh.

I will admit, I had some hostility towards him over a thread he made in the Media forums a while back...
    But I just took that as his opinion, and a rather popular one too.

After seeing him argue a lot with people like Villerar and Lenore in the Newsroom, he was just plain.. rude.
    I know he got temp ban at one point but you think he learn after that, ofc today he proved not to in two different forum sections.

Also he did deny being an MRA but just someone with a "attraction towards Fedoras"(as seen by his profile pic), but I find that hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mouser
    All users go. I may soon disappear. There is no need to dawdle on in the past. Let my words enlighten anyone who reads them.
    Tumblr - mint0h

I hope he proxies up, comes to this thread, and sees how we actually felt about him. Like, I hope it jostles something in that black hole of a head of his, y'know? Makes him reflect. Or makes him cry. I'm fine with either.

Also, I request more sassy Boalt, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EmpoleTRON View Post
    Also he did deny being an MRA but just someone with a "attraction towards Fedoras"(as seen by his profile pic), but I find that hilarious.
    I'm pretty sure MRA's and fedoras are the opposite of each other. One side is a bunch of women-hating jerks who disguise themselves as a good cause, and fedoras are generally associated with those who likes women a bit too much. You know, the slimy neckbearded types that go 'my lady' a lot. Though I think that's more of a stereotype.

His avatar, as I remember, is actually the result of a weird prank, but Detective Boalt prolly knows more of the specifics. Something 'bout a formely banned user hijacking his account to prank him or something, and he kept it for some silly reason.

I don't think he actually was an MRA, but he's dangerously close to becoming one. I really hope he ain't gonna seek out actual MRA's after this and instead finds help or takes some time to self-reflect or finds a good cause that helps men without the woman-hate of the MRA, for once he dives into that cesspool of hatred and idiocy, it's very unlikely he'll ever come out. Ditto for Gamergate I guess, though those are peanuts compared to actual MRA's.

Quote Originally Posted by A fruit
    Also, I request more sassy Boalt, all the time.
    Sassy Boalt is the best Boalt. Only he could just write 'heh' and have it drip with sass.

-Find the Clock Tower- Puzzle044's Avatar

It was quite a bummer to see him go this way.
    Still, I hope that he will change for the better someday.
    Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle044 View Post
    It was quite a bummer to see him go this way.
    Still, I hope that he will change for the better someday.
    Yes.
    Thank you for saying what I would've said but better.

should I be glad I didn't open the spoilerbox?

EDIT: Oh gosh this is even more awkward when I realize he has a Mii in my Tomodachi Life that had a kid.
    Last edited by OshaliteX2; July 9th, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

So, I can see this is now possibly the "Roast Villager of Death to Death" topic...I wasn't even planning on posting here originally, since it gives him the satisfaction of knowing he got on my nerves, but I can see a few others on here have posted, so it can't be THAT BAD to make my own commentary...

I never liked his CYOA. Yes, that's the ONE THING I have to say. It was crudely drawn (and not even in a funny ironic sense), unoriginal, it had no plot or structure, it only chose one person's suggestion at a time...which is something a lot of CYOAs do, but you should probably know that's one of my biggest Pet Peeves, since it makes some people feel like they're not really choosing their own adventure, rather it's just the majority/popular calling the shots, which can sting a few people in some instances. That last part was kinda bad enough in and of itself, but combined with the fact that it was also clearly going nowhere, I stopped responding to it, since nothing I said in that topic mattered. I've also heard from "others" that he...has some uninspired writing, so...yeah

Outside of that one thing, I don't really know the guy, though hearing the other stuff said on here, I can very easily understand people's hatedom of him I'm almost looking forward to what'll be said about him in The Stocks, though I don't know if that topic's actually updated anymore...anyways, Villager of Death, if you are reading this...please. Get help. Literaturial help. Learn to harness the raw, unbridled trolling humor that you've brought to everyone over your course of staying here...but, you know. In story format. That is all.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

Clobberin Monster The Kirbinator's Avatar

It would be good to add "The Villager of Death"/"deku link" here: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...You-Got-Banned
    Spoiler: See my plush Kirby toy with wizard hat 
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!
    Nintendo Network: The_Kirbinator

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kirbinator View Post
    It would be good to add "The Villager of Death"/"deku link" here: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...You-Got-Banned
    Is it really worth it considering we're not going to receive many new members? The forum's dead, dude.

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

The Bakis are back. In fact, they were always here. Planetbox's Avatar

It's odd really. I remember when I first joined this forum and he was still deku_link. He seemed like a normal person then. I feel like the problems started when he went to the debate threads and left Castle Lololo. I didn't really pay much attention to him after that, so there's little I can say that hasn't already been said.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Isn't this the BEST signature you've ever SEEN!

Spoiler: Random Quotes out of Context 

I want that forum to DIE. Just make that happen. Keeby's Avatar

Villager of dead confirmed death

Finally

It's nice to know that justice has finally been served

*goes back to being dead*

Thread Information