Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: (CYOA) Brawl in the Family Plays Pokemon Red

The Bakis are back. In fact, they were always here. Planetbox's Avatar

Re: (CYOA) Brawl in the Family Plays Pokemon Red

Apply skunk stink to all of your clothes, so when Deborah smells us later, he'll pass out.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Isn't this the BEST signature you've ever SEEN!

Spoiler: Random Quotes out of Context 

Formerly known as Pizzaguy Genie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Planetbox View Post
    Apply skunk stink to all of your clothes, so when Deborah smells us later, he'll pass out.
    also this

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    craft a pokeball out of the volcano bakemeat. We'll find a way to automate it later.
    Second.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

Potatos and stuff Awsomeoshawott87's Avatar
    The land of the brave and the home of the free.

Rob the local pokemart for some reason.

Well, I find it odd nobody opted to enter Route 1, but...okay. Also, I may start to keep a record of our statistics on the first page...though, I use the term "statistics" loosely.

Anyways, you Try to rob the local Pokemart...but, you find that there aren't any Pokemarts in Pallet Town. Out of frustration, you try beating up the Pokemon League Guards...again, you're in Pallet Town. Nowhere near Route 23.

You DO, however, beat up the "Hamazing Technology" guide....who, as I'm dissapointed to find that nobody attempted to guess, is actually Thanatos. Yes, THAT thanatos.

Needless to say, action ensues. While he tries to fight back after transforming into a Foot, it turns out your physical prowess is just too much for him, and he is quickly defeated...without the use of Pokemon, no less.

"Aaah! Farewell Cry!"

As he is defeated, he drops the Thanatos Staff. which is like the Dark Pit Staff, except isn't just for show. after his brilliant display of manliness, you decide to craft a Pokeball out of the Volcano Bakemeat, making a...BAKEMEAT BALL! (Two, actually. Since two people nominated this action, two Bakemeat Balls were made.) It has a high chance of catching fire and bakemeat-type Pokemon. Also, I'll just assume at this POINT mouser- I mean, YOU would want to catch that Kokana. Well...you throw the Bakemeat Ball at Kokana, and its a success! Congrats!

After this, you decide to check your inventory. Lesse...yep, you definitely still have a potion. And that needle, that poster...a creepy message on your PET saying something about it being god, and two hint coins. You decide to aply Skunk Stink to yourself, but you find that you don't have any. Luckily for you, Kokana had that as his held item! You take it from him, then apply it to yourself. You also decide to lick the Volcano Bakemeat (BLECK. Still better than Liver and Dried Shrooms, at least) then close the inventory.

You unpause the game.

You pause the game.

You unpause the game.

You pause the game.

You unpause the game.

You pause the game.

You unpause the game.

You pause the game.

You unpause the game.

Yes, that was definitely necessary and TOTALLY fun to sit through. Afterwards, you take a step forward into route 1, and immediately trip. You try to blame Sakurai, but it turns out that tripping sent you into A WILD POKEMON BATTLE!

A wild Pidgey ap- HOLY **** ITS A SHINY!!! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?

...Well? DO SOMETHIN', WILL YA?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

Peregrine City, in a tall tower. Because why not?

Omg catch iiiiiiiiit use Razor Leaf to whittle it down first.

Spoiler: Quotes, May 2015 (The Splatoon testfire's first hour in a nutshell) 

Working on something big. ...Okay, maybe not that big, but still pretty cool.

Oh mah gerd

MASTERBALLGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Catch it with the scarf around the Thanatos Staff, then afterward go to Viridian City and fire off a ton of Backwards-Dash Charge Shots.

Throw a few sharpened leaves its way in the forum of an attack, then throw a...sure, a BAKEMEAT BALL!
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Intimidate it with your good looks.
    Then bakemeat ball.

EDIT:
    Additionally, if the bakemeat ball doesn't work, try what Oshalite said: Catch it with the scarf around the Thanatos Staff
    Last edited by Genie; April 7th, 2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Gotta plan for every scenario

-Find the Clock Tower- Puzzle044's Avatar

When the time is right, throw that second bakemeat ball. (...I not really sure what else to say. XD)
    Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Attempt to catch it, then go defeat Top Man and aquire Top Spin
    THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
    Spoiler: Quotes 

Spoiler: What Pokemon am I? 
    Spoiler: what Scraggy thinks I am 

Throw your bakemeat ball and then stand on it, preventing it from escaping.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Alright, time to repky!

Your first instinct, of COURSE, is to use a Master Ball. You...don't have any, so this...doesn't work. You also try to, for some reason, use the Thanatos staff's scarf to capture the Pidgey...when suddenly, a voice seems to echo as if from nowhere...

Oak: "C! This isn't the time to use that!"

This doesn't stop you from trying to select it several times, anyways. After a while, you give up, and use Razor Leaf. Of particular note is the fact that...you never actually sent out Grotle, much less any pokemon, for that matter. So, you instead pick up a random, sharp-looking leaf off the ground, and toss it at the Pidgey!

"Critical hit! It's not very effective..."

The attack leaves the Pidgey with barely any health remaining. But that's not enough for you! You decide to intimidate him with your good looks, paralyzing him with your faux-Glare move.

And so, you do what you were born to do: catch the Pidgey with your balls of Bakemeat. Throwing the Bakemeat Ball at the bird, you step on it, in the hopes of keeping him in until it stops shaking. And....success! You now have your own, brand-new, shiny pidgey.

You continue on your way to Viridian City, when you're suddenly challenged by Top Man! You dispach of him with relative ease, after firing off a ton of backward-dash charge shots with the Thanatos Staff. For beating him, you acquire TM 593: Top Spin! It's a physical-based Steel-type move that deals 50 damage, and functions identically to Rapid Spin.

After this perilous (and, admittably short) journey through Route 1, you find yourself in Viridian City, where you fire off some more backward-dash charge shots...for teh lulz. It seems this town actually DOES have a Pokemart to rob, so that's now a valid option. There's also the Viridian City gym, a Pokemon Center, and said aforementioned Pokemart, likely with the Parsel Oak was expecting. Route 23 is to the west, and route 2 is to the north, though it (and the Viridian Gym) are blocked off by some old guy sleeping in the middle of the road. There's...also a few houses, too, in case you want to bug the hell out of more people with your creepy Volcano Bakemeat fetish.

So...HOW WILL OUR HERO GET OUT OF THIS PREDICAMENT?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

Create a Volcano Bakemeat Staff. Then activated slip shot so the pieces of Bakemeat go inside people's houses. Proceed to fill the Center and Gym completely with Bakemeat. Afterwards, go use your Volcano Bakemeat Staff to Counquer all the other places ever. We must find new, crazier weapons to defeat the Elite Four AND the Champion!

Oh also go west to battle your rival and use the Bakemeat Staff to Bakemeat-ify him afterwards.

Working on something big. ...Okay, maybe not that big, but still pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by OshaliteX2 View Post
    Create a Volcano Bakemeat Staff. Then activated slip shot so the pieces of Bakemeat go inside people's houses. Proceed to fill the Center and Gym completely with Bakemeat. Afterwards, go use your Volcano Bakemeat Staff to Counquer all the other places ever. We must find new, crazier weapons to defeat the Elite Four AND the Champion!

Oh also go west to battle your rival and use the Bakemeat Staff to Bakemeat-ify him afterwards.
    Heal at the Pokemon Center then go to the Gym? WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Master the sidle.

-Find the Clock Tower- Puzzle044's Avatar

I second pokemon center, stopping by the pokemart to stock up on goods and that item Oak wants,
    then stop by the gym and knock on the door, and waking up that old man.

(I can't think of anything crazy at the moment... XD)
    Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Xano2323 View Post
    Heal at the Pokemon Center then go to the Gym? WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
    This.
    Also craft fifty more bakemeat balls.

if the door to the gym is locked break through the door and say a witty one liner.

Also, realize that if Top Man was out and about, then the other robot masters must be too. Add to your list of objectives to beat all the robots and fly the wily saucer, whilst wiggling your eyebrows. But that's for later! We must slaughter the gym leaders today!
    Last edited by Mouser; April 8th, 2015 at 02:27 PM.
    THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
    Spoiler: Quotes 

Spoiler: What Pokemon am I? 
    Spoiler: what Scraggy thinks I am 

Hold up the Poke-Mart and demand the package.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Surprise! I didn't actually forget about this RP. And I don't plan to for a while.

Alright, so first things first: time to get your crafting on! First, we'll use our infinite amounts of Bakemeat to create 50 Bakemeat Balls (no promises that I'm gonna actually keep TRACK of them all) and a Bakemeat Staff of +4 Volcanoing. You find that this staff has the magical powers of turning ari into Volcano Bakemeat. Somehow.

You think about going to the Pokemon Center, but....your pokemon really don't need to be healed. So, you go straight to the gym! You try to wake the old dude up, but find that he won't wake up...since this is a plot-related event. But hey, since so many of you want to sequence break, I'll cut ya some slack and have you craft yourselves a Volcano Bakemeat Flute!* You play the flute and wake the old man, who then walks off...normally he'd show you how yo catch a Caterpie, but there's too much risk that you'd try to swim to Cinnabar again, avoid encountering any pokemon the entire way, then try swimming up/down the eastern Sandbar...yeah, convoluted reasoning. I know.

You sidle over to the the gym as best as you can...oh, looks like someone pressed down and made you jump down the ledge before you got in. Oh, well. Let's try again!...nope, down again. And!...oh, down again.

Gee, ain't Anarchy great?

*3 HOURS LATER*

After skillfully knocking over the door to the gym (and yelling "I came here to kick ass and eat Volcano Bakemeat...and I'm all out of ass to kick"), you force your way in, step on some spinny tiles, and are immediately challenged by Tamer Cole...who immediately sweeps your team with his level 39 Arbok. Yep, it went by so fast that you didn't even get a chance to choose an adventure based on that action. So frustrated are you that, out of pure rage, you fill the entire building with Volcano Bakemeat with your Bakemeat Staff. You then white out.

*the gym is now completely closed off until all the Volcano Bakemeat is cleared from the premises.

...Since you didn't checkpoint at the Pokemon Center, though, you get Sent aaaaaaall the way back to Pallet Town. Sorry, guess that's more my fault then yours. Uhm...let's just skip that uneventful walk back, yes?

*3 HOURS LATER*

Since you're really grumpy now, you once again activate Slip Shot and use your Bakemeat Staff to fill all the houses with Volcano Bakemeat. Why? Well, wynaut?...sorry, sorry. I know, bad joke. (Not to worry, Oshalite. Conquering all the places with our Staff of Volcanoing will be a gradual process, at best. We'll gurantee that the world is conquered by you by RP's end, or your money back!)

You decide now to sidle over to the Pokemon Center (having finally mastered it after 2 very grueling attempts), and heal your pokemon after that beating they took from Suicune on Route 1 that I conveniently left out for your viewing pleasure. Afterwards, you thank Nurse Joy for healing your pokemon by kindly filling the Pokécenter with your gracious amounts of Volcano Bakemeat.

After healing up, you decide to stock up on goods at the pokemon center. Since nobody specified what to buy, we'll just assume somebody pressed down and you bought 99 Pokeballs...like you really needed any of them. You also bouht 5 Potions, 5 Poison Heals, and a PSYCHE! You ain't payin' for this stuff, you're robbin' the place...though, you question why you even HAVE to, since you have...what was it? About a Quintillion Pokédollars? Yeah. You also kindly ask for the Parcel, which is kindly handed to you...while you hold up the place, of course.

...Oh, and you fill the Pokemart with Volcano Bakemeat. Nobody said to do that, but you were DEFINITELY thinking it.

As you walk put of the Pokemart and into Route 23, you realize that, since Top Man is out and about, the other Robot masters are, as well. However, while I'm totally willing to write in sub-plots revolving around Seven Needles, Sonic.exe, and Bill Cipher, asking me to have 10 Robot Masters fought per Gym Badge is a bit much for me...but hey, I'll see what I can do for you. (Oh, and I guess you can get the Wily Saucer later, eye brow wiggling and all.)

Upon getting further into Route 23, you are encountered by your rival, who proceeds to smell you, as he said he would a short while ago. Since you applied Stunk Stink to your clothes, he passes out, and you win by default. To add insult to injury, you also Volcano Bakemeat-ify him.

...Okay, so I don't have any more of a clue as to where you should go then you do. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Just enter any ideas you may have to proceed here.

*Doesn't work on Snorlaxes.

~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

That's a smash bros. voting site we know that exists.
    Now go defeat Air Man.

Fill Air Man with Volcano Bakemeat, then lure all the Diglett out of that one tunnel I forget the name of out with said Bakemeat and make the tunnel collapse.

Proceed to enter a Final Fantasy-esque battle with the nearest non-Pokémon non-Final Fantasy thing nearby. Except Black Mage because Black Mage is awesome.

Go back to Pallet Town.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Thread Information