Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing 3DS

Acta est fabula, plaudite! Twisted Roselia's Avatar

Re: Animal Crossing 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by 765Bro View Post
    I've been dodging spoilers like crazy, but this was one I couldn't resist:

What are your guys thoughts on the new hourly soundtrack?

Personally, I absolutely hate it. Very few redeeming or worthwhile songs at all. :I So twinkly, dry, and sparse.
    9 PM has some funky music though; making me look forward to the new K.K. tracks and Club 444 remixes.

For those interested in some spoilers or want more information for their purchase, this thread has it all. Or at least, everything we know so far as details slip out of Japan.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Most of the tracks sound a bit empty or something. The only ones I like are 8AM which is kinda cute, 11AM which is okay, 8PM, 9PM, 1AM, and parts of 3AM. 3PM and 5PM are just weird...
    And people were hitting stuff with hammers towards the end of that video...? Sounds fun!
    Last edited by Twisted Roselia; November 25th, 2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Added the quote!

Tumblr | Art and plushies thread! | YouTube
    3DS: 4785 - 5293 - 6706

Doing the Hibiki thing everywhere 765Bro's Avatar

Haha, you became the pageheader! Might be better just to quote the post instead. That way, when other people open the thread too, my link the hourly tunes and spoilers will be visible. And we'll know what you're replying to.
    HAPPY HIBIKI'S BIRTHDAY DAY 2014
    LOVE YA'LL

A few of the new K.K. Airchecks have been uploaded, along with the tracks for the shopping area and etcetera.

Here's K.K's new songs, starting with my new personal favorite: K.K. Idol!
    Last edited by 765Bro; December 23rd, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    LOVE YA'LL

South Korea is getting the game on Feb. 7. Considering how this was basically out of the blue, hopefully there's going to be an announcement for other regions soon.

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.

I'm surprised this thread is so dead, seeing how close the game's release is.

In any case, I've been following New Leaf extremely closely over the past few months and can't wait to pick it up on Sunday; surely I'm not the only one here who plans to! But yeah, I can't wait to play with fellow forumers, as I'm sure our shenanigans will be legendary.

Anyway, for those still on the fence, feel free to take a gander at the reviews.

We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.

So, my sister and I are going to share one copy of the game, since we do not have our own handhelds. Sadly, she'll be the mayor of the town - which really, really sucks, because I would absolutely love to be mayor. I even play the series more often than her, yet she wants to be the mayor, and at this point, if I don't allow her to be the mayor, she'd probably cry and break my 3DS.

Well... as long as my sister doesn't make any... erm, dumb choices, when she is appointed mayor, I hope that I can at least still play the game with as much fun content as the mayor. Still...

And it starts to snow in the streets of Mexico Piemaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSG View Post
    So, my sister and I are going to share one copy of the game, since we do not have our own handhelds. Sadly, she'll be the mayor of the town - which really, really sucks, because I would absolutely love to be mayor. I even play the series more often than her, yet she wants to be the mayor, and at this point, if I don't allow her to be the mayor, she'd probably cry and break my 3DS.

Well... as long as my sister doesn't make any... erm, dumb choices, when she is appointed mayor, I hope that I can at least still play the game with as much fun content as the mayor. Still...
    Complete opposite for me.
    I was completely prepared to let my sister become mayor. I knew that no matter who was mayor, we would both make the decisions together for the town, so it didn't bother me.
    But she doesn't want the title of mayor. She is content with being a normal resident.
    Fine by me!
    You should really make that same plan with your sister. Make choices for the town together.

Anyways, I too am stoked to play this game! Once I get it, my admittedly dusty 3DS will be played once more.
    I'm still around, friends. Just not here. Contact me okay?

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/4td0/
    Discord : 4td0#8859
    Email: jmh_4td0@hotmail.com
    Twitter: 4td0
    Youtube: The4td0

Trying to be more active! Mr. Wario's Avatar

I'm pretty stoked for this game, seeing as how I've been playing the Animal Crossing games pretty much my whole life (the first one came out when I was little).
    The only thing is that this is probably the first Animal Crossing I'll actually play seriously, seeing as I was younger back when I played the other games, and well...didn't play them very well, heh heh.

3DS FC: 2535 - 4093 - 3864
    Nintendo Network: Mr.Wario

Now, I imagine Popplio balancing an Oshawott's Scalchop on his nose... gamer2332's Avatar
    Let's just say Lively Town and get on with it... (Though for real, Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Anyway, for those still on the fence, feel free to take a gander at the reviews.
    They are FAKES!!
    Now, I don't regret my decision for choosing this game.
    Apparently, Seviper evolves into Arbok, and WATER TYPES are weak against FIRE TYPES! (Guess that means I can't have Fennekin as a partner...)

DAMMIT, 4KIDS, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I'll take all the chances I can get to make "subtle" jabs against Ash Ketch Jack S***!

And it starts to snow in the streets of Mexico Piemaster's Avatar

Less then 24 hours until the release of the game in NA.
    Helps to have a mother that works in a department store. I will probably have it either by early morning or early afternoon tomorrow.
    Can't wait for it :D
    I'm still around, friends. Just not here. Contact me okay?

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/4td0/
    Discord : 4td0#8859
    Email: jmh_4td0@hotmail.com
    Twitter: 4td0
    Youtube: The4td0

One more day till I get my Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle!!

It was definitely worth waiting for to get this fancy package- and birthday money helps too.
    LOVE YA'LL

Psychiatrist to the Video Game Stars Guybrush20X6's Avatar

I have to wait a bit longer for this to come out in the UK

Til then, I'll be listening to this.

Thanks to LightSamus on ONM for the Sig.

Level 30 Psychiatry: The Comic that takes you into the Psyche of the Video Game stars.

I got my 3DS!~~ Sadly, they sold none of the special edition ones in my town. >_> The regular, ittybitty 3DS will suit my pockets just fine.

With that, it's time to dole out friend code!

Tyson
    3797 - 6627 - 9582

Add me and PM me, I'd love to get some new fruits. :d (Both me and my brother got cherries x[ )
    LOVE YA'LL

Undetected Wandering Lurker Dr. Saturn's Avatar

Wait, Dr. Saturn is actually posting something? Tis a miracle.
    Well, I've got Animal Crossing: New Leaf yesterday and so far I'm loving it. I wish I could have upgraded my 3DS to a 3DSXL, but apparently Nintendo makes it a pain to transfer data between two systems and I would have to buy the 3DSXL at full price and then sell the old 3DS after, which is not very appealing to me.

Relating to the game, I've kept myself away from most information about the game, so I can't wait to see what types of things we'll be able to place around town.

As of now, I would like to receive visitors or visit other towns to share fruits and whatnot. If you would like my Friend Code, feel free to send me a visitor message or to PM me for it.
    Spoiler: There be things here. 

Animal Crossing New Leaf is the fresh air I have never felt in real life. My only complaint might be a slight irk at the pacing. I know Animal Crossing is more akin to a Facebook game than a real adventure, and maybe it's just my hype, but it's unfortunate to log on every couple of hours just to fish and gab with neighbours.

And these tutorials! Good for them for finally mixing it up, but they've only gone and extended them. I am literally waiting on weeds to grow to proceed. T_T
    LOVE YA'LL

Star Warrior

I got New Leaf on Sunday, and this is the first Animal Crossing game I've ever played. So far it's pretty fun, but like Bro said, the pacing is really slow. It takes a day or two to get your house up and your approval rating to 100%, and even after that, you still have to wait a few days before your development permit or whatever kicks in.

But hey, I can't complain so far, I've only had the game for a few days, and I'm definitely looking forward to what it has to offer!

My copy came in the mail yesterday and I haven't had a whole lot of time to play yet, but I am really enjoying it so far. Somehow I caught all of the finned fish in my first hour of playing; I remember these guys being harder to find in the other games.

R-really? All of the fish? Wow. :o

I definitely like how much more there is to do with cash in this game though- it's quite the challenge to fund these projects!

Anyone want to swap friend codes and visit each other's towns sometime? This is what Animal Crossing is all about, don't be shy. x]
    Last edited by 765Bro; June 12th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    LOVE YA'LL

The Bearer of Rainbows RainbowPopTart's Avatar

I'd totally swap codes, this is my first animal crossing game so I'm just getting the hang of it. Funding these projects is a nightmare :P
    Spoiler: Cookies are life 

sig thanks entirely to the amazing impromptu

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPopTart View Post
    I'd totally swap codes, this is my first animal crossing game so I'm just getting the hang of it. Funding these projects is a nightmare :P
    Gehehehe, I feel bad for you newbs who have never experienced the thrill and delight of an Animal Crossing game before. I've been playing them since I was a wee sprout on the GameCube!

If your shops are still open, I want to go to your town. If they're closed, you can come to mine. Bring fruits! :']

FC: 3797-6627-9582

Add me and lemme know when you're up for a visit!
    LOVE YA'LL

If your shops are still open, I want to go to your town. If they're closed, you can come to mine. Bring fruits! :']

FC: 3797-6627-9582

Add me and lemme know when you're up for a visit!
    my code is 055979505991 I think my shop is still open

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPopTart View Post
    my code is 055979505991 I think my shop is still open
    I'm with someone else right now- how about I open up my gate in a few minutes?

Opened~ And Sahara's in my town!
    LOVE YA'LL

I'm with someone else right now- how about I open up my gate in a few minutes?

Opened~ And Sahara's in my town!
    ok

Closing gate for today... Internet does not want to cooperate, and it seems to crash me even when no one's here!

Mr. Saturn shared me some apples to hand you all next time around though, so I hope to see you stop by!
    LOVE YA'LL

Star Warrior

I can probably stop by you guys' towns if any of you want to tonight or tomorrow; I can bring peaches and potentially cherries, saying that my cherry trees from Isabelle bear fruit tomorrow

Hope to see you guys sometime!

Thread Information