Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update: Forum fixed

Re: We know the forums won't load threads (including this one), we're working on it

I normally do this stuff for threads in the Gamer's Corner and the Off-Topic Discussion Thread which both lock me off normally, so it's not really new for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mouser
    All users go. I may soon disappear. There is no need to dawdle on in the past. Let my words enlighten anyone who reads them.
    Tumblr - mint0h

It's happenng! Forum Veteran Taigiry's Avatar

Re: We know the forums won't load threads (including this one), we're working on it

Now I'm no expert on the matter, but has anyone tried sending an E-Mail to the Keenspot guys? Sadly the only information on them I could find is this short page and their E-Mail: keenspot@keenspot.com, which is somewhat hidden at the very bottom of the page. Dunno if it's helpful.

The Unknown

I...I didn't have to log out.

Are the forums BACK?

The Keenspot Admin Forum Administrator Kisai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9iygas View Post
    Now I'm no expert on the matter, but has anyone tried sending an E-Mail to the Keenspot guys? Sadly the only information on them I could find is this short page and their E-Mail: keenspot@keenspot.com, which is somewhat hidden at the very bottom of the page. Dunno if it's helpful.
    Indeed, but I was contacted directly. The error log said a php extension was missing even though it wasn't, so I just reinstalled it.

Psychiatrist to the Video Game Stars Guybrush20X6's Avatar

Seems to be working for me now.

Thanks to LightSamus on ONM for the Sig.

Level 30 Psychiatry: The Comic that takes you into the Psyche of the Video Game stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush20X6 View Post
    Seems to be working for me now.
    I can confirm this as well, thank you Keenspot admins!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mouser
    All users go. I may soon disappear. There is no need to dawdle on in the past. Let my words enlighten anyone who reads them.
    Tumblr - mint0h

Administrator Forum Administrator TriforceBun's Avatar

Hooray, thanks Kisai and Keenspot!

Whew, that was dicey. Sorry about the issues, everyone. It didn't help that I was away from home for several days and unaware there was a problem.
    Mario Kart Wii number: 0088 - 3484 - 3729

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Yeah, this incident was just a case of really unfortunate timing. But hey, everything's better now! So I'll just lock this up and let the legends speak of the week without a forum.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Thread Information