Thread: Puzzle cross

Puzzle cross

This is my fanfiction thread for crossing over puzzle games.
    Beginning with the two panel swapping sets of characters and putting them in parallel, Lip and Yoshi.
    Oh, and background music plays a role in this, if only a passive one.

Spoiler: Panel Attack 

To be continued, if I can figure a continuation.
    Last edited by NiGHTcapD; July 9th, 2014 at 02:57 PM.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Re: Puzzle cross

Einz, duex, san, arbah, cinco, six...oh, I didn't see you come in there. I was practicing my chaining shouts.
    If you couldn't already tell, this is a saved post for if/when I begin another crossover. If you can guess what it's for, kudos-you know what you can look forward to. But it's in the relatively far future, so you'll just have to sit tight for it.
    More emphasis on if, though. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the inspiration to go through with this one. It would require me knowing what I'm doing and being absolutely sure I'm doing it right. And I've already experimented with a few ideas. But I do have an idea for making a story out of singular encounters...Beetle is my first thought, double kudos to those who can figure that out.
    Last edited by NiGHTcapD; May 1st, 2014 at 08:56 AM.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Re: Puzzle cross

Alexey's my name, and tetris is my game, where you manuever shapes to make straight lines.
    Spin, shift, and chain, I don't have to explain you don't want your stack to hit the sky.

Really, I have no better place to put this...

Thread Information