Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mega Man: Robot Revolt

I finally have a picture worthy of being my avatar Greenmaster17's Avatar

Re: Mega Man: Robot Revolt

Rifleman watched as Batman charged through the trees straight at the sniper joes. Luckily, the reckless bot's mad charge made the rest of the ambush party raise their weapons. This allowed Rigleman and Taurman to easily hit them and even the club-toting idiot managed to destroy one of them. After a few seconds of silence, the party continued as they had before. Batman continued beating aside the enemies with relative effectiveness until they finally came to a gateway that led into an open clearing. Apparently, having three bots instead of one was much more efficient in terms of clearing an area, although if they had encountered hostile terrain things might not have turned out so well. It wasn't everyday that your mission involved a mostly peaceful stroll through the forest.

"Woodman is probably behind this gate. Remember, we'll only be able to harm him when the leaf shield is down. Also, watch out for the other leaves that he launches, even those pack a punch. So, I believe that the obvious course of action is for us to surround and distract him while I charge up for a clear shot. If my calculations are correct, he will only be able to suffer two or three fully charged flame shots before going down."

He just hoped that Batman wouldn't run in and die within the first few seconds of the fight.
    Spoiler: chainy thing 

Peregrine City, in a tall tower. Because why not?

"Wait, the leaf shield is THAT impenetrable? Hm..."

This being the first time this info hit his ears, Tauruman wondered if Woodman could figure out this plan. He wasn't a Robot Master for nothing, after all. Still, Rifleman's idea seemed like the best they had. But knowing BatMan, he'd probably mess it up and charge in. And die within the first minute.

"Okay then. Let's hope everyone makes it out alive."

Spoiler: Quotes, May 2015 (The Splatoon testfire's first hour in a nutshell) 

WARNING: User may use sarcasm in ways you are unaccustomed to Kmj10's Avatar

"Hahaha, no problem! So, y'all want me to go first as usual? I think I could bat the leaves he shoots out back at him, can't be much harder than that one time I fought that fireball-shootin' guy (long story)."
    Spoiler: Sig stuff, condensed for easier scrolling 

Rifleman did a proper face palm.

"The leaves are razor sharp, you barbarian. They can cut into metal, so I'm pretty sure that your bats won't be able to hit them back. Just stick to the plan, okay?"

The no nonsense robot shook his head and opened the gate. Sure enough, there was Woodman. He looked at them forlonly and took a battle stance. Rifleman fired off a few probing shots. Each of his small bullets were deflected by a quickly deployed leaf shield.

"See, that's the problem with robot masters today, shoot first and talk later. Not like Mega Man, that kid had class, at least, something you seem to lack!" grumbled the robot.

He raised his hands and leaves fell all around the battlefield from the overhanging tree. Rifleman began charging his rifle and weaving through the leaves. If all went according to plan, the others would provide him with a clear shot without getting killed. When the shot was fully charged, he sighted in on woodman. He would fire as soon as he launched the leaf shield (unless it was at him).

Quote Originally Posted by Kmj10 View Post
    "Hahaha, no problem! So, y'all want me to go first as usual? I think I could bat the leaves he shoots out back at him, can't be much harder than that one time I fought that fireball-shootin' guy (long story)."
    ((Greenmaster, that's worth a double facepalm. You may have misjudged it...))
    Tauruman weaved between leaves, trying not to get hit, firing a couple shots from his buster to make sure the attention was kept off Rifleman. As insurance, he tried to pull off one of his horns and throw it at Woodman. The horns, when detached, only exploded when he wanted them to. He willed the thrown horn to explode into shards a few moments before it hit Woodman, and prepped for any more attacks--specifically, ones directed at him.
    ((Considering that the Tauru Horn explodes into shards, it should be plausible to use them like fairly weak shrapnel grenades, right?))

((Diversion powers GOOOO
    Also I am from hereon out giving everyone annoying nicknames))
    "Chill, Snipey, a lil' originality never hurt nobody!" I commented as we walked into the boss chamber. Snipey immediately fired on WoodMan, who returned fire, and Bullman started weaving around leaves while throwing an explosive horn. Well well well, that escalated quickly... I thought before jumping into the fray, dodging leaves and throwing bats at Woody as fast as I could. "Oooh, ya shoot LEAVES! Real intimidating," I catcalled as I ducked, slid, and flipped around leaves. "Ya see this?" I said, pointing to a bat in my hand. "THIS is a use of the Wood element! These babies are solid oak, and BOY do they leave a mark!"

Rifleman watched as Woodman threw his shield at Batman. He popped us his charged shot and a few smaller flame shots at the now vulnerable robot. He was somewhat surprised by the quick response of Woodman. The next shield came straight at Rifleman. The sniper attempted to avoid the attack, but was still hit by the leaves. Though likely not serious, the impact dazed him and sent his rifle flying. He hoped that the others would take advantage of the opening as he scrambled to regain his weapon.

Too risky to charge into Woodman, thought Tauruman. Let's hope BatMan and Rifleman can survive...
    "Um...WoodMan? You forgot me!" Tauruman said, throwing another horn and planting another in the ground. Should Woodman actually stand there, it'd serve a a good landmine. He fired multiple buster shots and hoped maybe he'd get Woodman's attention--no need to have him kick Rifleman or Batty while one of them were down.
    ((Also, BULLMAN? Really?))

Super Smash Bros Wii-U/3DS!!! SuperMii3D's Avatar
    Well, if Im typing this, then Im in front of my computer.....

Cometman had been jumping from ship to ship, since hovering had been dangerous. Cannons and bullets were flying everywhere trying to stop him. His allies were nowhere to be seen so he was going to have to do this mission solo for a while. He kept on heading for the back of the fleet, since that was where the Big Ship was located. Some Twin Cannons had fired directly at him, but he slid under the beams. Cometman headed towards the cannons and went behind them. He starting messing with some of the wires. Suddenly, he was on manual. He grabbed the Twin Cannon and starting firing at the ships. Two, three, four, and soon six ships went down. Satisfied with the damage, Cometman left the Twin Cannons aimed at the Big Ship. He fired at what he thought was the engines. He waited. Soon the sweet sound of destruction and panic had hit the Big Ship. Cometman rushed over to the back of the fleet. He approached the Final Airship. It made the other ships look like ants, it hugeness had made a maze of confusing corridors, and it took him a while to reach the center of it. There, stood twin doors, with huge steel handles. Cometman was in no hurry. He had hoped that some of his allies would show, but to no avail. Reluctantly, he entered.
    Hi! BIG Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK7 fan! VM me for fcs! 3DS name: SuperMii3D COOKIES!

(Hey i never got names, and that was the only nickname i could think of
    it's better than Horny at least
    OOOH OOH I KNOW)
    "You 'k there Snipey?" I yelled over when I saw him get hit by the leaves. I seized Woody's weakness and whacked him with a bat while he was recovering from firing the shield, and then narrowed my eyes as Mr. Minotaur threw a horn as a landmine. "Mines? Really? Oh well, whatever floats your boat..."

Thread Information