Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Emblem: Kamigami no Tatakai (Battle of the Gods)

Super Smash Bros Wii-U/3DS!!! SuperMii3D's Avatar
    Well, if Im typing this, then Im in front of my computer.....

Re: Fire Emblem: Kamigami no Tatakai (Battle of the Gods)

"Move, Xyone!" bellowed a voice. Xyone looked down and stuttered. "Huh?" but he realized what was going on. A clone managed to grab onto his leg, but with a good twist, he bought Aras some time to attack the oncoming clone. Aras and his clone both fell off the branch below him. The clone disappeared like its Wyvern, which was good. The Heroes could now hold their own, if they had more help. But it seemed like it was a 3 man war right now, with only him, Aras, and Aaron. The others were nowhere to be found. Hope was flying around the other Wyvern clones, but wasnt making much more progress than the grounded heroes. Xyone jumped off the branch and joined Aras on the ground. "Hey, I owe ya one. Thanks." Aras nodded, and pointed out that there were still blob clones fighting against us. "Sure, lets attack one at a time. I doubt we can take more than one, much less one for each." He looked at Aaron, who was actually holding her own against the fake Wyvern. "Unless you're her" he pointed. Xyone shuddered. What kind of super-human strength did Aaron have to fight one Wyvern all by herself. Focusing back in, Aras was already fighting one of the the Fake Wyverns, but he needed assistance. "Right, lets go get them."
    Hi! BIG Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK7 fan! VM me for fcs! 3DS name: SuperMii3D COOKIES!

I finally have a picture worthy of being my avatar Greenmaster17's Avatar

Aaron was satisfied with her initial attack, and then reAlized that the thieves had apparently jumped ship during her reckless charge. Typical. Once she became aware that she was alone and surrounded by hostiles, she decided to do the only reasonable thing: enact a tactical withdraw. She speared the wyvern and wheeled around in the opposite direction. It looked like Aras and Xyone (who had seemingly come out of nowhere) had done something stupid, but apparently successful and we're no working together to defeat the rest of the clones together. This seemed logical, so Aaron charged towards the one that they were currently fighting. As Chestnut rapidly closed the distance, Aaron raised her lance. Unfortunately, they seemed to be smarter than you average blob. The wyvern and its rider turned and rushed at the cavalier. Aaron managed to plant her lance in the beast's stomach as it passed overhead. Probably not her best idea. The fallen wyvern fell, knocking Aaron with its tail.
    After face planting on the ground, Aaron looked around for a few seconds. Chestnut had gotten away safely, but either the tail or the fall must have collided with her head, because her head was swimming and her vision was reeling. She rose to one knee and tried to clear her head, finally coming back to her senses and looking around for he weapon. And then she remembered that she had left it in that wyvern's gut. After stumbling back to her horse, she she checked the saddlebags for another weapon. Luckily, there was a bit of medicine to further heal her, but there still wasn't anything sharp or pointy. Regardless, Aaron remounted and rode after the others, hoping that they had something to lend.
    Spoiler: chainy thing 

World's most baka baka Waddlesail's Avatar

Deyna had leaped off Chestnut, landing on his feet near one of the wyvern riders. "Aras!" he yelled, staring at one of them. "Stop cloning yourself and infighting, it's getting annoying!" He jumped onto one of the wyverns and realized its rider had no face. "Wait, what?" he yelled, implanting his blade in its chest. The blob absorbed his blade and threw him off, saying some garbled language. Deyna got up, kicked it away, and jumped onto Aaron's back, hoping that she wouldn't stab him and had a spare blade.
    After learning she didn't, he disappointedly grabbed a tree branch and used that to fight off the incoming swarm. He was soon knocked away, landing on Chestnut, who seemed displeased about this sudden new weight. "Sorry, these stupid things are just too strong for me to take," he said, leaping into a tree and watching from a distance. "You can go ahead and fight, take this thing I found on the ground." He threw her a small medical concoction and a lance with a name engraved into it. "Found these things under a pile of dirt. COuld be useful." The name on the lance was one word only: Ephraim.

I want to line the pieces up. Yours... and mine. Luigiguy78's Avatar

(By the way, there aren't any character weapons such as Ephraim's Lance or Eirika's Sword in this rp, so right now you'll be limited to your current weapon and a tree branch or ladle or something. Although, you could try stealing things from the enemy Waddlesail since you are a thief.)

"Hey, I owe ya one. Thanks." Aras nodded and observed that more wyverns were coming their way. Quickly, he made his way towards a wyvern and rider who were speeding towards him. He waved his hands around to catch the rider's attention, who saw him immediately and began diving at him. "Alright, I've got to time this just right." The wyvern was just mere feet away from him now, and he was just about to swing his axe when Aaron punctured the beast's chest with her lance. The creature slammed Aaron with its tail as it fell to the ground, throwing her to the ground as well. The rider had already recovered from his fall and was running towards Aaron now, axe in hand. "Don't think so buddy." Aras chopped right through the riders face as he ran past him and the copy dissipated.

Without waiting for a thank you, Aras called out to Hope. "Come here girl, I need you to give me a lift!" He saw Hope swoop in from above with three wyverns on her. Once she drew close, he leaped onto her in midair and managed to catch a hold of her reins. It took him only a few seconds to pull himself into an upright position and gain full control of Hope again. From above, he saw Deyna riding on Aaron's horse behind her, apparently saying that he couldn't fight the copies effectively. "Oh really now, I'm sure we could find something useful for him to do, right Hope?" Hope snorted in response and dove down towards Deyna without even having to be told. As they swooped right above him, Aras snatched Deyna by the collar and pulled him onto Hope's back. He was obviously displeased, but he didn't care at the moment. "Look Deyna, I need you to do something for me and you're the only guy who's fit for the job." He paused to see if he had Deyna's attention, which he did now. "I'm going to get behind these wyverns and I'm going to need you to jump onto the back of one of them and take out the rider without any of the other copies seeing you. Once the rider is finished with, you can take control of the wyvern and use it to get close and jump onto another wyvern's back while taking out the rider discreetly. Are yo up for the job?" Hopefully he would say yes because if he didn't, Aras would just have to throw him and that wouldn't be too difficult for him at all.

(Also, I'm opening up applications for a few for players because a few people are inactive already. At this point, I can already tell that only about 4 of us are going to be posting at a fairly fast rate. So if you weren't able to join before and you still want to, now is your chance. Just contact me via pm if you are interested.)
    Last edited by Luigiguy78; December 3rd, 2013 at 07:13 PM.

Let the sun shine on the Ice gym!
    Managed to defeat Keeby's fire gym!

Aras had quickly left the Ground Battle, and headed towards the Sky with Denya "Well, this should be interesting" That left him and Aaron on Ground Duty. He still didnt like the odds. There were too many Blobs and without the help of the other (Only the Gods knew were they were stranded, or maybe the Gods killed them too =/) Still there was a battle going on, and this was the best they could do. Aaron was surrounded by 2 Wyverns, and one was about to hit her with its tail. Xyone jumped up, stuck his sword in the ground at just the right angle, and let the Wyvern cut its own tail. The Blob Creature howled in pain, and that gave Aaron just enough time to destroy it in one well attack. Xyone smirked, but Aaron gave him a scowl. She returned to the other Wyvern, who was more wary of her now. Xyone shook his head. He wasnt sure how he would work with his allies if they wouldnt trust him.....
    Hi! BIG Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK7 fan! VM me for fcs! 3DS name: SuperMii3D COOKIES!

(I'm just going to substitute Ephraim's lance (even though that would be beast) for a tree branch, since it would be awkward for Deyna to grab a log and it would be a bit inconvenient for him to throw Aaron something from his current position)

Aaron was content with just swinging a stick around, but she almost didn't trust medicine from a thief. But, she didn't have much choice. She also appreciated Xyone's help, but still didn't completely trust either of the hooligans. She was about to kick the thief off her horse when Hope grabbed him from her saddle. Given, Aras's methods were a little brutish, but at least he was professional. She would trust him, but still made an effort to avoid the warrior when possible. He kind of put her on edge, but in the same way her commanding officer used to.

Aaron actually found herself concerned with Deyna's safety when he was first picked off Chestnut, but then dismissed it pretty easily. Hopefully Aras would find something useful for him to accomplish. Still, with only her an Xyone left on the ground, she would have to step it up a bit. She turned around to Xyone and yelled:
    "Come on, we'll flank him out!"

She came around the right side, hoping that Xyone understood basic military commands, and began jabbing the wyvern with her makeshift weapon. The beast tried to slash out with its arm, but Chestnut managed to turn out of the way of the incoming blow. Aaron used this chance to slash through the membrane with her weapon. The beast yelled in pain and the rider turned towards the rider. Now if Xyone would just come through...

Quote Originally Posted by luigiguy78 View Post
    (By the way, there aren't any character weapons such as Ephraim's Lance or Eirika's Sword in this rp, so right now you'll be limited to your current weapon and a tree branch or ladle or something. Although, you could try stealing things from the enemy Waddlesail since you are a thief.)
    (Darn. Go ahead and replace that lance with a branch then.)
    "Alright!" yelled Deyna, "This is time to try those assassin skills!" He pulled out a Soothing Sword which he had found earlier and was saving for later, and jumped onto the enemy wyvern's back. Grabbing the rider, he stabbed it in the throat and took its clothes, slipping them on over his regular ones. Trying to control the wyvern, he simply just divebombed into a big crowd of them, then jumped off onto Hope. "That good?" he asked, bringing two Hand Axes with him. "Also, think you could use these? I sure can't... too heavy." He jumped backwards off Hope, landing right next to Aaron and Xyone. "You there. Take these." He threw a bunch of ladles, minature lances, and tree branches on the floor. "I know these won't be very effective, but it'll help if you lose your weapons. Took them from a big crowd of those nasties I accidentally crashed into, seems they have a lot of spare weapons."

Xyone went around the fake Wyvern that he and Aaron were fighting. Aaron was keeping it busy. Again, Xyone cringed at the thought of such super human strength. Still, he was given orders. Xyone started with the tail. He aimed, and made a big gash in the Wyverns side. It roared in pain and turned towards Xyone. Swiftly, Xyone jumped on the Wyverns back, and tossed the rider to Denya, who had fallen from the sky. "Yo! Take care of him!" That left the snarling Wyvern. Aaron couldnt grab its attention, but she was still doing some serious damage. It was slowly cringing itself. The Wvyern tossed and turned, like a restless child, trying to knock Xyone off. Xyone wasnt going to hold on for long. He needed to kill the Wyvern before he and Aaron got hurt. He jabbed into the Wyverns flesh and flung into another tree. But it was a deep stab. The Wyvern roared in pain, but there was nothing it could do. It was now melting like the others had earlier. Xyone, lightheaded from the hit, slowly staggered his way to his sword and placed it in his sweaty palms. He knew his sword was something he would admire for the rest of his life. "Lets get this done" It was said in a stern voice, one that was sincere, and nothing would get in his way.

Aaron mood had just improved significantly. Between the efforts of Deyna and Xyone, she may actually grow to appreciate them. She wasn't sure why the blobs were carrying such a quantity of makeshift weapons, but she wouldn't complain. She surveyed the chaos caused by Deyna's attack and was pleased to see tha all but two or three of the riders had been dismounted and were lying scattered around the ground. The opportunity was priceless, and she resolved to take advantage of it.

"Come on, let's cut them down!"

Hopefully they could kill most of their downed opponents before the others decided to attack them. The knight charged forward and began stabbing the disabled clones with various makeshift weapons. Finally, the airborne wyvern riders seemed to take notice and dove at the rider. She knew better than to attack head-on this time, and instead turned and had Chestnut gallop parallel to the enemy. Aaron threw one of the miniature lances and barely missed her target. Realizing her disadvantage, Aaron turned and retreated to rejoin with her allies.

Deyna sat on Chestnut, putting together some thing he had found. "Here," he said to Aaron, handing her a Killer Lance, "Made this from some stuff I found laying around." He jumped up next to Xyone, and threw a blade at him. "Hey!" he yelled, the blade barely whizzing past Xyone's ear, "Hand-made this. I learned basic weapon making once, never forgot it."
    He jumped onto Chestnut again, rubbing his legs which were sore from all that jumping. "Hey, Aaron... Think you could charge forwards into the group of wyverns, turn around while I jump off, and throw me your sword? I have a plan to take out a lot of them."

To what Luigiman said: (Kk. I'll stick to low-level sparkly tile weapons.
    Last edited by Waddlesail; December 10th, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Luigiman, please read this.

(Stealing a couple of weak weapons at this point in the rp is fine Waddlesail, but you’re going a little overboard. Striking a good balance of when you find weapons would make more sense than finding a lot of weapons at once. Otherwise, great job guys! Some of your writing has greatly improved.)

Deyna had agreed with Aras’s plan and executed it masterfully. He was able to take down the first rider easily and then the rest just fell like dominoes. Better yet, he was able to cause chaos among the remaining wyverns and riders by dive bombing a hijacked wyvern into them before jumping back onto Hope. “That good?” Deyna asked. Aras smiled “Perfect.” Deyna handed him two Hand Axes before jumping back down to the ground. “Great, these will give me more options than a plain old bronze axe.”

Looking down, Aras saw that everyone was finishing up the rest of the clones. He smirked “That was easier than we thought wasn’t it Hope?” Hope snorted in agreement. “Alright, let’s get down there and scavenge for some supplies.” Aras was about to yank on Hope’s reins when he suddenly heard a scream coming from the air further away. He whipped his head towards the noise and saw Sydney screaming as another wyvern and rider was coming upon her, except that this pair looked nothing like him and Hope. “C’mon Hope! We’ve got to help her!” Aras whipped the reins around and Hope took off toward Sydney and her pegasus and as they drew near, the rider pulled out what looked to be a steel axe and was about to bring it down upon Sydney who was weaponless and without armor. “Hope, you take the wyvern!” He didn’t know if Hope could actually understand his words, but she would know to take on the wyvern after he took his own actions. As the rider was bringing down his axe, Aras leaped off of Hope and tackled the rider off of his wyvern.

The two fell down about fifteen feet from the air and fell with the unknown rider under Aras. The rider kicked Aras off of him and quickly got onto his feet with his steel axe in hand. “Bow down to the will of the gods!” the man yelled. He was taken aback by the fact that the man would align himself with the gods even after they had killed off almost all of humanity, but there was no point in even trying to reason with a man who only sought to kill anyone and everyone in his way. “So you aligned yourself with the gods? Don’t think I’ll show mercy on you. Anyone working with them and anyone who tries to kill a friend is an enemy of mine.” Aras pulled out both of his hand axes, ready to battle.

(Boss Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OPEuzj3W3M)

Aaron looked back to see Aras fighting a new arrival before seeing Deyna's stupid face plop onto her horse once again.

"Where did you even come from?" Aaron yelled as she was once again hosting an uninvited companion.

Charge at a group of dragon riding thugs under the advice of a thief. Sounds great. She would have to kick Deyna when they returned to camp, but for now she didn't have any better ideas. She wheeled Chestnut back around and aimed for the center of the group of wyverns. The horse and it's passengers only made it safely between the beasts because they were too close to attack without hitting each other. However, she wasn't about to turn around and risk passing through the reach of the wyvern's jaws, especially now that they would be ready for them. She shifted around and drew one of the makeshift weapons, ready to throw.

"I'm not going to be able to turn back around, so you'll have to jump now!"

Hopefully, whatever the thief was planning would leave the riders unable to react for a minut or two, so Aaron planned to turn after Deyna had jumped and pick off whatever was left of the enemies.

Aras flung one of his two hand axes at the rider, but he was able to dodge with uncanny speed. The rider then sprinted at him and swung his axe right at Aras's rib cage. He was able to dodge, but not without getting cut on the arm by the rider's axe; the man's pure speed was definitely unnerving. It almost seemed inhuman for someone to move so fast, but the man looked and acted just like on of them. Aras just shook his head, no need for him to get stuck on such details at the moment. In fact, the rider was charging at him again, but this time he rolled out of the way instead and cut the man's ankle with his hand axe in mid-roll. The rider quickly swung around and, without showing any form of pain, threw a hand axe at him. Aras quickly knocked away the axe with his hand axe, but not without being disarmed as well. "Great, now I'm stuck with a bronze axe. I sure could use some help now."

"Well, if it's help you want then it's help you'll get." Aras looked to his side and saw the pink-haired, twin sister of Sydney: Reina. She was just about the opposite of Sydney in every way, even though they were twins. Reina had pink hair and Sydney had dark blue hair. Reina was tough-spirited, head-strong, and stubborn while Sydney was gentle, level-headed, and kind. "Get your head out of your butt and start fighting Aras!" Reina yelled. Aras glanced at Reina. "I don't want your help Reina, your too risky when it comes to battling." Reina shrugged. "Fine, but don't come crying back to me when you get killed." Without a glance back, she turned back towards camp and started walking. "Wait, how would I come crying back to her if I were d..." He was interrupted by the axe of his enemy making its way towards his throat. Aras quickly broke into a back flip and the man's axe pierced the empty air. "That was too close" he thought. "Alright, anyone else want to help out!" Aras yelled out.

(Who are the extra people? =P)
    One jab. Two Stabs. Green Goo. P U. Thats the process that Xyone took to destroy the next Wyvern, and the smell wasnt pleasant. The Rider was armed with a bronze Axe, but he had no problem disarming him. The Rider hissed, and whatnot, but Xyone sliced him up before it could do any real damage. Xyone was about to head off to another Wyvern, when a Pink haired girl was storming off pretty close to him. "Uh, who are you?" The girl gave Xyone a really annoyed look "Whats it to you?" she protested. "Not much" Xyone replied, "Its just that, you know, there are some vicious killer monsters out there and...." He never finished. One of the riders had their Wyverns hit Xyone with their tail. Xyone groaned. "Great, another smash hit." His Sword was gone, so he grabbed an sharp piece of bark and dashed after his sword. The Wyverns struck again, but Xyone had anticipated the attack. He jumped and nailed the Wyverns tail to the ground. It thrashed, but Xyone recovered the sword before it could free itself. "Alright, lets do this again." He jumped onto the Wyvern, but the Rider had his own sword. Sword clashed and sparks flew. Fighting on top of the Wyvern was difficult, and the Rider was a skilled swordsman, but Xyone managed to keep his balance. No way to win with brute force this time. He pretended to slip, and thats when the Rider made his mistake. He swung down, but Xyone jabbed under his arm, twisted the hilt of his sword, and it fell to the ground with a "clang". The Rider made a desperate dash to get it, but Xyone stabbed the Wyvern again, and it tossed him and its rider off. Xyone claimed the sword, and put it in his scabbard. To his unpleasant surprise, it fit. "Thats weird." But there was no more time to think. He went back to battle.

Gone to Terra Firma- And Skype, probably Mirkwood579's Avatar
    Terra Firma. Or maybe Space. It's a mystery.

"Alright, anyone else want to help out?"
    "Yes."
    And as quick as he could, Alexander made a mighty blow towards this dangerous looking opponent. But then, reacting even quicker than he thought possible, the man swung his axe and parried Alexander's slash. The axe-wielder then followed up with an attack of his own, which Alexander was only barely able to throw himself out of the way of. "This rider is definitely more powerfulthan any of the others, and considering he has a face, he must be some sort of human leader of the blobs. But why would they have a human leader? From what I know, all of the monsters have attacked any human on sight." His train of thought was interrupted when the axeman made another hefty blow. This one, Alexander parried, but soon wished he hadn't. The man's strength was much greater than anyone he had faced before. Being on the ground in front of am enemy wasn't a good position to be in, so Alexander quickly rolled behind him and slashed at his legs, scoring a hit, before standing up, and blocking another hit. As the jarring force went up his arms, he thought, "This is going to be much harder than I thought."
    Spoiler: quotes or something 

I am a proud member of The Resistance, AKA Crusaders of AERONT WHERE IN BLUE BLAZES DID YOU GET THAT THING, or C.O.A.W.I.B.B.D.Y.G.T.T. for short.

Out of the blue came Alexander who was seemingly attempting to take the rider off guard. The rider easily parried a slash from Alexander, but Aras had already decided to make a move. As Alexander leaped backwards to avoid the rider's attack, he threw himself at the rider and plunged his bronze axe straight into the shoulder of the man, who immediately roared in pain and retaliated with a slash of his own, one that cut clean into his leg. "Gah!"

Aras rolled backwards to where Alexander was and tried standing up with his hurt leg, but it wasn't happening. The rider's axe had cut a clean gash through a good amount of his left leg. If he was going to be of anymore use then he would just have to balance on his right leg. He looked to Alexander "I'm not much use now with my leg until a cleric can get here. I was able to do good damage on his shoulder, but I doubt that will stop him. Hmm..." Aras thought for a second before coming up with an idea. "I've got it! I need you to keep the rider distracted for as long as possible while I try to recover one of my hand axes. Once I get my hands on one, I need you to grab a hold of the rider and keep him from moving around, that way I can get a clean hit in with the hand axe from afar. What do you think?"

Thread Information