Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: April 1st... Seriously)

Re: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: April 10th - Tomodachi)

Well if anything the direct made me become much more interested in the game! The only thing I knew about before was that Tamadachi Collection was similar to Animal Crossing, but you could get married in it. After seeing the direct/trailer it's much different than I thought it would be!

On another note this game looks hilarious! It's almost like Wario Ware meets Animal Crossing which is awesome! The "all hail the virtual Boy" part gave me a good laugh, and that musical number with Samus at the end was pretty great!
    Last edited by Rocket Dog; April 10th, 2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl Info
    Friend Code: 2707-4831-8290
    Nick Name: Alex
    3DS Friend Code
    4081-5728-7313

Re: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: April 10th - Tomodachi)

Game looks fun. And I have a lot of miis. So it'll be really populated for me. Plus it comes out just a few days after my birthday! So maybe I'll get it!

You thought you were so clever... Forum Veteran Commodore Jim's Avatar

I almost want this game

The Doc of...not MUSH! (*boooooo*) Dr. Mushroom's Avatar
    A few hundred miles from Unova, apparently.

Apparently, guys, real life is too small to contain your dreams.

This looks like a lot of fun!
    Kindergarten.
    Want to see more cool drawings? Check out my flickr page!
    More importantly, here's my YouTube channel! Cool music videos!
    Also, Yes, I'm a Mormon!

Most Likely To Randomly Start Singing Bad 80's Music Whimsy Knight's Avatar
    The wild and dangerous land of suburban Chicago

The sheer bizarreness is amazing! I'm interested in seeing all the customization options for the Miis' personalities when the game comes out, too.

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar

There will be a 3DS-focused Direct about 5 hours from now.

This is Japanese only, however, and there's no plans for anything similar in English. Still, I think it might be worth watching and discussing, since chances are good there will be new information and games shown.

I don't plan on staying up until 4 AM, so I'll have to catch up later.

I skimmed through the direct. At the end there was a new trailer for monster hunter 4u that showed some more Steve. He throws multi hitting spikes and likes to grab hunters and throw them at others.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: August 4th - HyruleWarri

Next direct starts in 3 and a half hours. They're really doing a lot of bizarre different times for their videos lately, huh? It's all about Hyrule Warriors this time.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

A Maveric Ant-man Mandobardanjusik's Avatar

Re: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: August 4th - HyruleWarri

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningboalt View Post
    Next direct starts in 3 and a half hours. They're really doing a lot of bizarre different times for their videos lately, huh? It's all about Hyrule Warriors this time.
    Which is based off the Warriors series which is gigantic in Japan, and not as popular in the west, its essentially Japan's equivalent to COD, which is why the timing is mid morning in Japan
    Hey, I now have an art thread on here, go take a look http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...l=1#post966693

And uh, I would love some feedback and creative criticism by the way

I literally hate figurative literals. itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Don't know about the rest of the world, but Japan's getting a 3DS based Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

What's the likelihood of something Smash popping up?

Pretty high, I would think, considering the game is releasing in a couple of weeks.
    ~Graphically Minded~

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

I dunno,
    I feel like if there were any Smash information, the Direct would've had an English release as well.
    It's not out of the question, especially if they end up revealing a character popular in Japan like Shulk, but I still kinda doubt it.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Forum Veteran Forum Veteran Sonic's Avatar

There'll probably be something for Smash 3DS since the game's coming out there in two weeks, but it won't be any kind of big reveal or anything. Just information on game modes or stuff like that.

tumblr | last.fm | steam
    Skype: UWHuskies178 | 3DS FC: 2363-6130-2269 | Nintendo Network ID: Sawnik

Shout out to the Wayback machine Ruane's Avatar

I really wish they throw us some kind of bone related to Smash 4. Something eventually needs to be released that either confirms or denies the most recent leaks we've had. I'm just hoping its something like a Nintendo Direct and not the release of Smash 4 itself which is still weeks away.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBox View Post
    It's not out of the question, especially if they end up revealing a character popular in Japan like Shulk
    Well...
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

I want that forum to DIE. Just make that happen. Keeby's Avatar

It's happenng! Forum Veteran Taigiry's Avatar

There will be a Direct tomorrow already. No real info about the content though.

Majoras Mask 3d confermed

Holy &&&&
    Spoiler: Click for full sig 

I want that forum to DIE. Just make that happen. Keeby's Avatar

Re: Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread (Next Direct: January 14th)

Well uh, that was an okay Direct I guess. New FE game and FE characters in Project Steam are really cool, but besides that, eh.

Ah, I was really hoping for a Palutena amiibo or female Robin one (seeing as how much they are pushing the fact that you can choose bother genders). But hey, Ness is great as well, probably the only Earthbound related merch we're gonna get in Europe, gotta embrace it.

And speaking of Robin, nice to see a new Fire Emblem game, too. Probably the best part of the Direct for me, besides the Splatoon stuff. Can't go wrong with Splatoon. Didn't really care much about the other stuff though. The two limited Majora's Mask editions are probably great for fans of the game, I personally could never get into it.

Also I got the 4 Monster Hunter demo codes. Tried the old MH3(?) demo, but didn't understand a single thing I was doing. Though with them actually adding a tutorial to this demo, I might give it another chance..

Oh right, Splatoon was great as always, thanks for the reminder. And the Amiibos look great, Ness is a must buy for me and my sisters will love Lucina.

Speaking of Lucina, the Fire Emblem amiibo suppoert for Code Name S.T.E.A.M. surely came outta nowhere. When I think of steampunk, I wouldn't exactly think of Fire Emblem.

Also, another great thing, Nintendo finally embraces cross-buying (unless they already did and I forgot) with the new Mario VS Donkey Kong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taigiry View Post
    Speaking of Lucina, the Fire Emblem amiibo suppoert for Code Name S.T.E.A.M. surely came outta nowhere. When I think of steampunk, I wouldn't exactly think of Fire Emblem.

Also, another great thing, Nintendo finally embraces cross-buying (unless they already did and I forgot) with the new Mario VS Donkey Kong game.
    Most likely it's because S.T.E.A.M. is developed by the people who did the FE games, but they do seem out of place. Still awesome though. At first I wasn't too interested until I found out that characters from American history/folklore were announced, and now I really want the game since I can use FE characters. :D

I've never really been a fan of the Mario VS. DK games, but then again, I only played some of one of them... I suppose I could give the new one a shot.

Comin' at Ya! LuigiGodzillaGirl's Avatar

Am I the only one that's mad that there was no mention of standard sized N3DS? The customization with the faceplates was the main appeal to me.

Thread Information