Thread: Zorua's Stories

Zorua's Stories

So I'm a writer. Nothing professional; I just write because I feel like it. All my good writings (that is, the ones I'm actually serious about) are on my deviantART, but I figured I'd put some of them up here too.

================

Starting with:
    Spoiler: "Invited" 

========EDIT=======

Invited is an ongoing story centering around Super Smash Bros. characters as they get, well, invited to the next game. But as new characters were revealed, I've neglected to add their parts to the story (I know, I know, I'm lazy, sue me. ...actually, don't; I'm broke too). Now that the game is out in Japan, I've got only a couple weeks to get caught up on almost 40 characters. Better get to work, then.

I'm up for editing suggestions, too. If you think the section doesn't flow well, or the shift in tone from one section to another doesn't flow well, or the characters are...out of character, or there's a grammar/spelling issue, let me know.

9/21/2014, 12:18 AM: Added Olimar and Luigi
    9/25/2014, 10:21 AM: Added Peach

Spoiler: Invited, part 2 
    Last edited by Zorua; September 25th, 2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added Peach

Re: Zorua's Stories

Restarting my Pokemon Sapphire save drove me to write this.

Spoiler: Overwrite 

You should really add stuff to the "invited" as new things get announced. In singles or in sets, it doesn't really matter. But it would be nice to see how this story evolved with news, and it would be awesome to see (for example) how Little Mac (and Doc Louis) reacted to the Wii Fit Trainer.
    You may remove this post if it messes with the flow, and if flagged, I see no problems with its removal...but only if Zorua has already seen it, and mentioned in some way seeing it.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

I wasn't initially planning on continuing "Invited", but then they revealed Lucario. Now I got some catching up to do. *sweatdrop*

I'm not really concerned about people's comments messing with the flow of stories here; I can always edit the original posts. Nor do I plan on having anyone's posts deleted. If you have comments, criticisms (constructive or otherwise), or basically anything to say that isn't a flame war, I'm all ears.

Well, just give it to us one new character at a time.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

Added Olimar and Luigi to the original post. Currently refining the second half of Peach's part.

Added Peach. Thanks to NiGHTcapD for helping edit the first half a little.

Thread Information