Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Site/Forum Issues Thread

World's Most Useless Password Pat55word's Avatar

Re: Site/Forum Issues Thread

It fixed itself once I was approved. I just felt it was inconsistent.

Smash Bros. Loser itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Sommetimes, when I click "Go to last post" on any thread, it will go to the page 3 pages before where the last post was. E.g., The last post was on page 9, but it takes me to page 6. It mostly happens when I click the current comic discussion thread.

Villager is going to be Top Tier Piemaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsameluigi1290 View Post
    Sommetimes, when I click "Go to last post" on any thread, it will go to the page 3 pages before where the last post was. E.g., The last post was on page 9, but it takes me to page 6. It mostly happens when I click the current comic discussion thread.
    I believe it goes to the area where YOU last posted, so you can read all the posts after what you posted.
    Spoiler: Open me! :D 
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by itsameluigi1290 View Post
    It actually goes to the first "unread" post (i.e. that you haven't viewed yet)... if I remember correctly.

If there was a broom Pokemon, it'll become the best sweeper taiwanman0610's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WaddleDee View Post
    There's seems to be a problem with the BitF Trail theme. The picture at the top is unusually big. I think this problem started about 2-3 days ago. Am I the only one with this problem?

Pic here
    So what happened to this bug?

I can vouch that the logo's become abnormally big for me too.

3DS FC: 3394-3550-2241

Quote Originally Posted by taiwanman0610 View Post
    So what happened to this bug?

I can vouch that the logo's become abnormally big for me too.
    I looked at the theme weeks ago, and it was that size back then as well. This isn't a recent thing.

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar

Thought I figured that one out, but I guess not.

It should be fixed so the size isn't at such an obnoxious level, though I don't remember how large it was showing up before.

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

The Keenspot Admin Forum Administrator Kisai's Avatar

Just a quick note to mention I updated the forum to 4.1.12 due to security fixes. If anyone wasn't able to post between 1am and 2:15am pacific, that is why.

I'm noticing a few display errors going on around(like for "Who's Online"), but perhaps that can be solved in a bit. If any themes or whatever are screwing up, now would be an excellent time to let us know.

Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

It may seem so that I can't see, but the darkness provides the light for me Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

Yeah, Revenge of Meta Knight has an unpleasant baby blue everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    Yeah, Revenge of Meta Knight has an unpleasant baby blue everywhere.
    Do you remember what color it mainly was before?

It may seem so that I can't see, but the darkness provides the light for me Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrotraw View Post
    Do you remember what color it mainly was before?
    I think it was light grey...? It wasn't something I took much notice of.

Psychiatrist to the Video Game Stars Guybrush20X6's Avatar

The avatars in my visitor comments don't seem to be resizing properly. Also can we do something about the greyh area around the text inputs? Maybe I'm just too used to the old one but I don't like it.

Thanks to LightSamus on ONM for the Sig.

Level 30 Psychiatry: The Comic that takes you into the Psyche of the Video Game stars.

It looks like this in Revenge of Meta Knight. One of those blues is too dark.

Remember these?

Back with a Mild Vengeance Of Sorts

Shuckle is friend. Best friend. Forum Veteran bghvgjdh's Avatar

The little... tab icon? I'm not actually sure what it's called, but it's been changed to vBulletin's standard one now. It'd be nice if we could get the Kirby face back.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguyfromcrowd View Post
    It looks like this in Revenge of Meta Knight. One of those blues is too dark.
    I'm more curious on what the old color was, because this is an easy change to fix. I just don't know the specific color(s), since I never used the theme.

Why do updates always change things like default background colours? I can't set my page back to the way it was before. If someone knows what the colors were please tell me. I use the default one. That gradient background is really bugging me.

Level 30 Psychiatry: The Comic that takes you into the Psyche of the Video Game stars.

I also noticed that instead of just one comma, there are two in between names when you see who's viewing the page or the last 10 visitors to a user profile.

EDIT: Also, conversations and VM's are really giving me headaches...
    Last edited by DukeOfStyrofoam; May 17th, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

Me again.

The "view your conversation" option has been replaced with "hide user customizations". It's gonna make thing MEGA awkward as I regularly talk to people who get long conversations

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar

Yeah, the Revenge of Meta Knight theme changed one of the primary background colors from grey to blue.

As for what it looked like before, I have a screencap here. Haven't noticed much else except for a few things looking better in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dynawing; May 17th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

Alright, changes I've noticed with the Waluigi in the Family theme, and on the forum in general:
    Forum section headers (Latest Topics, Site Forums, etc) have a much more vibrant shade of purple than they used to.
    My profile's background color changed a bit? I feel like it was red or something, but I almost never looked at my profile so I don't quite remember. Also the color makes it impossible to read half the text on my profile, so I'mma go fix it. It was sort of a turquoise color.
    Speaking of which, new profile customization interface.
    New quick reply box, slightly different Advanced Post interface, edit post interface matches quick reply and advanced post.
    Auto-saved posts? O_o
    The Title/Sender links in the PM inbox are really hard to read.

That's all I have time to note for now, hope that was helpful.

ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet. Forum Veteran JSG's Avatar

On the VMs page, wide avatars go beyond the limitations, making the text under it instead of right of it.
    It might just be me, or my text size I have configurated for Google Chrome, but yeah.

And the little icon of Kirby for the page URL thing has been replaced. It is still there for the main site, but not for the forums.

And now when you press tab when making posts, it won't go to the "Post Quick Reply" or "Save" buttons anymore. I used to use that little shortcut because it was easier.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

This is another one of those convenience complaints, but when using the URL button on the Quick Post box, it no longer automatically highlights the actual text of the post.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.

The reply box for the Neon Nights theme whites out every one of the editing tools save the font and size drop-down boxes. You might wanna check that out.

The box itself is also a rather out of place solid white color, though that's not really an issue so much as it is an opinion.

We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Detta View Post
    Alright, changes I've noticed with the Waluigi in the Family theme, and on the forum in general:
    Forum section headers (Latest Topics, Site Forums, etc) have a much more vibrant shade of purple than they used to.
    My profile's background color changed a bit? I feel like it was red or something, but I almost never looked at my profile so I don't quite remember. Also the color makes it impossible to read half the text on my profile, so I'mma go fix it. It was sort of a turquoise color.
    Do you have a screenshot of what shade of purple they used to be? I'd like an exact color match rather than attempt to try a "better" match via color codes.

Quote Originally Posted by JSG View Post
    On the VMs page, wide avatars go beyond the limitations, making the text under it instead of right of it.
    It might just be me, or my text size I have configurated for Google Chrome, but yeah.

And the little icon of Kirby for the page URL thing has been replaced. It is still there for the main site, but not for the forums.

And now when you press tab when making posts, it won't go to the "Post Quick Reply" or "Save" buttons anymore. I used to use that little shortcut because it was easier.
    The avatars aren't resizing themselves on Firefox either, so no, it's not just you. This is a noted issue.

I think the icon reset to the default when the software was updated, but that's noted.

I'm not sure why you can't tab out of the box here, either. I used to love tabbing out of the box to quickly post, and not being able to do that gets a little annoying.

I do think it's related to some script attaches to these post boxes, since they're new - the prime features to them being that you can resize the post box(where you're typing the post, check the lower right corner to drag) and that, as several of us already know, auto-save.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    The reply box for the Neon Nights theme whites out every one of the editing tools save the font and size drop-down boxes. You might wanna check that out.

The box itself is also a rather out of place solid white color, though that's not really an issue so much as it is an opinion.
    I've been looking through that, it's some new script that's been added with the update, but can't identify which script it is. All I need to do is change the background color of the text box, but there are a lot of scripts/variables to look through to find which specific one it is.

Kinda annoying. I'm aware of it, being one of the people that actively use the theme.

Thread Information