PDA

View Full Version : Just to be sure that your friends know that they're your friends...

Meteora
September 12th, 2011, 10:54 AM
You had better take the extra precaution and let them know here.

First off, no, a friendship thread hasn't already been made. And even if there was one, it doesn't exist anymore.

But yeah, this is the place to talk about your forum friends and how much you love them. Just be sure not to talk about how much you dislike someone, because that's mean and not nice.

Time to show some appreciation (in alphabetical order)...
Ark - I don't care how dum you are, I love you all the same! :>
Aure - ::::>
Benno - You're a silly chap. (That's the first time I've ever typed chap.)
Curus - Surprisingly mild and laid back, you're never a bore to talk to.
Dyna - Eructation.
Erue - Enjoy my gluten-free love!
Fro - I admit it: I only like you for your fro.
Hobbez - I'm glad I decided on a whim to talk to you.
Jacio - The only thing I regret is not deciding to talk to you sooner.
jry - We're so close it's almost unnatural.
JSG - Everyone loves you, so why not I?
Kerkec - Knee socks and daggers.
Kirbster - You're not so bad after all!
Boalt - For various reasons.
Lenore - Any Christopher Nolan fan is a friend of mine.
Megaron - Oh, I thought you were Meteora!
Moose - Clever and (Very) funny is what you are.
Nashrambler - A real life friend
One-X - Also a real life friend
Peasley - You have good taste in music.
PMG - *Whispering* This one's a no-brainer.
Rebel - My little fruit kebab. :>
Rune - You're an interesting guy.
SNF - We're bros now. :3
Fellow - You're an intellectual fellow and you love Sonic. What more could I ask for?

If you're not on the list, it's (probably) not because I hate you. It's just that I didn't want to include every single acquaintance I've had. So yeah, chances are, I'd like to be your friend. I just gotta get to know you a bit more, is all.

And with that, let the exchanging of love begin!

charigaara
September 12th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Oh, fun fun fun~!

Agent Gold - Such a wonderful person to converse with, and it's the most fun to mess with your head~
Coffee Master - Brother of mine, your love of all things mutant is always a pleasure~! We should talk more often, methinks~
Crabmaster - I say that Gold's a good conversation partner, but you're the greatest~ Keeping up with our ramblings is a highlight of my day!
Curus - Stop being so interesting.
Doof - You're like a little brother, except older than me~
Giga - You're so good at everything omg
Jacio - My other half~
JSG - Seriously man since when am I more popular
Roava - The sister I want to have.
Latias - Good lord, your fandoms spread like a disease. But I wouldn't have it any other way~! Otherwise, who would I have fun with talking about them~?
Lenore - You're on that half of the group that keeps me stable, haha~
Redstone - I can't fathom why you are one of the few that talk to me every day, but I appreciate it~
Nix - It's like you're a man-Latias~!
Raptor - You're my first VM, and I thank you for kickstarting the wonderful that fills this place~

There's so much more I want to say to so many other people, but I have trouble putting my feelings into words~
Just know I love you~!
And if you aren't one of those people, don't fret~
I just don't know you well enough~

Homesick
September 12th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Yay! I'm in there! I love you too! Er....ehem...again I apologize.

Eruedraith
September 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Aure - Guy who got me hooked on VMs.
PMG - We be bros
Meteora - One of the funniest guys on the forums
Nix - Custom Robo and FMA: B talk-bros yeaaaa
JSG - I'm almost certain you're my long-lost brother
Benno - Most VMs exchanged for the both of us. Antics awaaaaay
MooseFondue - Just started talking to you, but it's clear I should have started a while ago
Vill - Pouer metal buddies
Doof - Got me hooked on P&H, I still think that you're awesome

Didn't forget Meteora this time. I probably forgot someone else though.

Doofenshmirtz
September 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Oh my gosh! Moirails?! Why, let's check my beautiful quadrants!

AgentGold is fun to talk with. He has always something interesting to say, and though we don't talk that much in comparison with other people, when we do its always worth it.
Charigaara is so silly and fun, her antics make me laugh.
Curus is one of the people I admire a lot, and her unique way of writing is refreshing.
JSG is like the little brother I wish I could have despite his liking of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Jacio is the only guy I know that likes Phineas and Ferb as much as I do although I am exaggerating
Eruedraith is the obligatory hipster friend. He's cool and he likes Tales and Calvin and Hobbes~
Lenooreeee's a cool gal. Too bad TIME ZONES prevent more interaction.
Elifce, why are you so amazing. I really wish I could chat with you more.
MightyBox is a pretty cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything
Latiaslover is a crazy little fan girl, and one of the few people who I can tolerate who like ponies
Aurelite is my favorite troll out of all the Homestuck ones and he likes Vriska sooo bros4everrr

Of course, this is from my point of view. Feel free to correct me :o

Also, this is not the list of people that I admire. That one is longer.

Ark
September 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM
just gonna jot down what comes to mind i hope i don't forget anyone (spoilers: I will)
Dynawing: i love you Total bro. I actually thought you didn't like me when I first met you on the Minecraft server (you said my last name sounded like a potato) but even if you don't like me, who cares i still like you
JSG: lil' bro
Aure: I love you but unfortunately for you not in the way you love me
Sonic: Dad of the year right here!
Meteora: Got me into VM'ing people and for that I hate youuuu because commitment argh
Lenore: I stay up at ridiculous hours just so I can talk with you! well I'd probably still be up anyway, but now I'm less lonely
Mkan: Likes Tales and doesn't afraid of anything
Slash: My first bro on the internet.
flibbyjibbits: I was really scared of you at first, but yeah, you're an awesome guy
CommodoreJim: My day wouldn't be complete without you making fun of me
Kenz: Amazing artist, and has a great sense of humor
Kerkec: You're awesome
Deathfish64: You're also awesome
Eltrotraw: Your mother's awesome xdddddddd
Tigerman: Such an awesome mafia player. I've learned a lot from him
Lightningboalt: I looked up to the guy when I first joined the forum since I joined right around the first Trail
Rebel and Jry: you guys can share a spot so it doesn't look like I'm writing down so many people. I still look up to both of you guys though
Bghvgjdh: You like MegaTen and F/SN so that's pretty cool yo
Chari: You are a really silly girl and we should talk some more
Jacio: You're like junior me since you play trombone and stuff. We haven't talked much recently though :<
Elfice: You're not horrible :D
Kirbster: You're not annoying :D
Peasley: You're not half bad *crash* :D
Nyyl: Nyyl's mah home dog skillet biskit
Pyoro: Musicfagging with him is fun, but we haven't talked much lately

and that's it

THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YOU DIDN'T YA, SNF?!? but yeah, you have an awesome taste in games and you're a great mafia player. I just wish that I could do a better job of holding up my end of our conversations.

that being said, even if i didn't put you on here, I probably still love you. I just couldn't put my love into words, I guess?

Kirbster
September 12th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Eeeeee~!
Curus: Good ol' Louella, with her awesome voice, dazzling art, and delicious writing, she's one of the most charming and interesting people I've ever seen anywhere!
Chari: Yep yep, spiritual sisters forever n' final~!
Gaby: This little ball of adorable Australian awesomeness is just one of the best girls I know on the internet~! Sure our fights to the death are kinda awkward, but I'm always happy to do battle with a worthy opponent anyway~!
Tiffany: Even if she needs to appreciate herself more, I'll always have fun glomping and partying it up with good ol' Tiff~!
Kenz: Regardless of anything else, Kenz is a bright beacon of qurikyness with beautiful eyes, and I'll nearly always find myself smiling looking at her art and posts.
Arkenstein: This little table guy has his moments of adorableness, and he'll never cese to be a real interesting guy to talk to!~
Aurie: He was pretty much my first friend on this this site, and I think I'll always be happy with whatever the latest madness he's partaking in is.
Meteora: After only seeing him around for a while, I finally got a chance to chat it up with him and found him to actually be a really fun guy~!
Dyna: JSG once asked me what guy from the forum would I marry, not counting Spade, if I was forced to. I answered Dyna, he's a real good person. Nice, pretty mellow about things, and a marvelous old bloke for an occasional discussion!
JSG: What can I say? I got to know the little Californian and I've liked him ever since, it seems to be as simple as that.
Trace: I'll be honest, I loathed this little Rhydon lover when he first showed up, but he's really grown on me since. He's great company!
Jashers: My old eternal rival, our MF vs. Dunsparce wars have since ended, and we've started anew as best buds for life~!
Elphie: For as silly as he is with tumblr, Elphie is still a lovely guy, and a good fellow to start a chat with as well~!
Kerry: Despite knowing Kerkec for a while, it took quite a bit of time for us to become the besties we are now!
Tigerman: TIGER I LOVE YOU NOW ANSWER MY VMs ALREADY GOD DAMMIT
Friendly friends~
Yoom tah~!

Hobbez
September 12th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Yoshi: My first friend here, he praised my Robot Masters and their art to his fullest.
Captain Yoshi: Another one of my first friends, he was quite interested in my robot master thread and soon become a friend.
Meteora: Recently offered to be my friend for when bad times come, being my only friend willing to listen to me...complain...
JSG: Wasn't too close of a friend at the start but become a closer friend recently.

Raptor
September 12th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Omg Roava why you hate me when I first showed up
Argh people times.

Lol the alphabets
Aura-He is one of a few good friends I have on here.
Elite-Atually he was one of the first people I talked to in the forum.
Chari-Rawr We are good friends and I'm the pet of her family with Jacio. So like arf arf and stuff.
Coffee-Bros for life. nuff said.
Curus-Is a silly woman the end. I love you
Giga-He is one of my newer friends but, he is awesome and junk.
Jacio-We need to talk like the old times man. We was awesome back then.
JSG-Like Jacio we was awesome back then. Stupid time zones and stuff
Piemaster-Another one of my pokebuddies.
Latias-I love you too Good times.
Kirbster-Wait why arn't you on my friends list. Oh well. Good times just like with Latias.

Flippy
September 12th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I have buds. Not alot.

GigaNerd17~ Always there to listen to me whine like a baby. We have matching sigs. We're together, and no distances will stop the love we have for each otherrr. X3 ALL ROUND EXCELLENT.
Mr Redstone Awesome guy. RPs with me. Tells me stuff. He's all round awesome.
JSG We talk. Not alot, but we're cool. We RP too.
XEmoMidnaX My bestie IRL. We have all the same classes. (Apart from three.) But we hang out together at school.

I stay up for all my american buddies. X33

Superninfreak
September 12th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Slash: Slash is pretty much my best friend, online or off.
Jry: Although we don't talk much, I have a lot of trust and respect for Jry. He's helped me through some hard times.
Boalt: We've had our ups and downs, but Boalt is a good guy who I can respect.
Eltro: I've enjoyed the conversations I've had with Eltro so far, and I'd like for us to become better friends.
Arkay: Wait this is a friend's list nevermind.
Jim: My fighting game bro.
Lenore: I'd like to get to know you a bit better, but you're pretty cool from what I've seen :3
Fellow: I find it interesting how we have such similar tastes in games half the time, and disagree the other half.

I probably forgot some people so I'm sorry :<

And this isn't all the people I like on the forum, there are several users I like, but I'm not going to list half the userbase here.

THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YOU DIDN'T YA, SNF?!? but yeah, you have an awesome taste in games and you're a great mafia player. I just wish that I could do a better job of holding up my end of our conversations.

Yeah, I seem to always talk much more than the other person I'm talking to.

MooseFondue
September 12th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I remember the old friendship thread, waaay back in the day.

Curus - Honestly, do I even need a reason? Curus is just amazing thing.
Aurelite - fdjghfzfgjvdnnhff
PMG - This guy is just all around fabulous.
Meteora - I will steal all the quotes, and you will have nothing left.
Erue - Like he said, he's a cool guy and I should have gotten all up in his grill earlier.
Pikanator - An unending stream of nonsensical VMs.
Benno - Heh, I don't even know what we're talking about half the time.
EssEssBeeBrawlay - Essssss Essssssss Buuuuuuhhhhh Broooowwwlllaaaayyy.
Lenore - You seem like a really cool person and we should probably talk more.
Animaster - I know, you're a cool person, but we still never end up talking.

There is fo' sho' mo' than that, so don't get all up in my face on this. Or you can. Either way.

Piepi
September 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Slash, Woofay, and Lenore.

That's basically all the people (give or take a person or two on IRC or whatever) who I'm close to, real life or not.

Sven
September 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM
MarioBro364: The first person to talk to me here! *Holds hand out towards MarioBro*....Partner?
Benno: Also one of my buds. Sir, you are better than haggis. And that's saying something.
Agent Gold: You could very well be the Yoda on the Forums. *Lights lighter*

That's about it....

ARC Trooper CX-7529
September 12th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I'd say:

Gold: Your wisedom and humor are legendary. Keep up the great work.
Chari: Your so nice!!! And you have such good taste (Pokemon, Naruto, SW, etc.)
Impromptu: Like chari, and our art chats are enjoyed. Good luck with work.
Eruedraith: Our clone arguements are comparable to Anakin and Obi-Wan's duel in Esp. 3.
Ranulf: haven't seen you in forever. You really inspired me to explore this place in and out.
meta1138: Ner Vod. You are my wingman, 100% of the way.

There are so many others.
Thanks guys!

EDIT!!!!
ferg: How I forget my best art customer!? keep it headless, man.
Unaniem: Great forumite... thumbs up to ya!
Redstone: a HALO follower?! Here?! I'm not forever alone!
Engineer: Always good for a laugh.

bghvgjdh
Oh, I always enjoy these threads.

Arkay - NO MATTER HOW DUM YOU ARE I STILL LOVE YOU BRO
Darky - Alestormfags UNITE
Fosh - Part of the Dorf trio (soon to be quartet?) and also a cool guy in general
Flib - Other third of the Dorf trio and fellow SMTfag
Jryanm - I only love you for your eyes I mean
Lenore - We haven't talked much to be honest but you seem really cool and I think we're on good terms?
Lithium - Are you even on the forums anymore? REGARDLESS IF YOU'RE STILL HERE HI
Boalt - You're like the oddball side of me except more. That sounds kind of weird but?
Kenz - hi what are you doing on this list no you're horrible go away
CommodoreJums - not even sure what to write here so go sit in poop for hours
Slash - Hi there fellow... actually do we even share interests you're just cool ok
Dynawing - I admit I had to scroll up and read other lists to remember you I'M SORRY I STILL LOVE YOU
Eltrolaw - Tenatively putting you on here because I'm not sure what you think of me?
Pyoro - Musicfags whee, though we haven't talked much lately
Moonside - SMTfag and great in general, even if you don't post much

Man I look up and realize my list is full of oldfags. Don't be offended if you're not on here I probably forgot you or we're more aquaintances or something

EDIT: oh how did I forget moonside

Super Homestario Bros
I'm a really introverted person (and I mean really introverted), so I don't talk to others much, let alone online.

Nevertheless, I do have some friends, although they're not friends in most people's sense (ie frequent conversation) so much as people I enjoy.

Doofenshmirtz
charigaara
Tyrannigon

I... need to re-examine my life.

JSG
September 12th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I really am not the type of guy who doesn't leave out a person on my friend list, to be honest, but here is what I got.

(>^.^)>: Not only does he have the best username ever, he is an awesome gamer.
Agent Gold: Probably the most wise person I ever met, we had some great Skype chats in the past.
Ario: Dude you are cool when it comes to games and Homestuck.
Ark: Big bro.
AuraKnight: We had some great chats, and you are still and great pal, even though we rarely talk sometimes.
Aurelite: omg
Benno™: Funny dude, always gets me a good laugh.
BrandonSP: Don't you run away from me.
Chain Chomp: My Spinarak fanatic friend.
Chaos Kiwi: You were awesome but you went inactive. ; -;
charigaara: http://www.mariokartwii.com/images/smilies/hug.gif
Cheezperson: Sup.
Coffee Master: You're a cool guy for a lurker.
Crabmaster: We had some great conversations on Skype before, and you may be crazy, but you are my pal.
Cosmo Doofenshmirtz: My PnF obsessed buddy, whom claims to be a fan of me. Though, you're a great friend man, good luck with college. :D
Dr. Saturn: You may be mysterious to me, but you are pretty cool and share many interests with me.
Eruedraith: Oh boy, you are one great conversation pal, and we has some wacky times together, you are a bro. :>
Flippy: :3
Froot Cup: Dude, don't beat yourself up. You are a great friend!
Gray Fox: Omg where are you buddy. ; -;
HammerLord: 'Hoy there, my hammering friend!
Hobbez: We were just regular friends in the beginning of vBull, until we both just stopped talking overall. Soon, I decided to drop a VM, and we're once again better buddies. :3
Icariokz: My crazy crazy pal whom we both love Sonic Generations. ;D
Jacio: http://www.mariokartwii.com/images/smilies/hug.gif
Kirbster: dum http://www.mariokartwii.com/images/smilies/hug.gif
Koj09 Your personality doesn't scare me at all, you are still a great friend.
Latiaslover97 http://www.mariokartwii.com/images/smilies/hug.gif
LostLenore: You're one awesome Australian girl.
Meta-Knight: I miss you. ; -;
Meteora: Brofist.
Mr. Redstone: You are a great and overall cool forumer around the parts, and one heck of an RPer.
Neko+: Ah, I still remember you in the days you were PK BLAH. You are a pretty crazy girl, and that is what makes you cool.
Nix: We had some good Tinychats and chats in general, and you are an awesome guy.
Piemaster: The master of pies, it's an honor to be friends with you.
Plaid Tuxedo: I know you don't come on much nowadays, but you are a great and talented guy.
PokeMarioGuy: Yes.
Raptorlord: http://www.mariokartwii.com/images/smilies/hug.gif
Rune: You are one cool bro, and especially in the Mafia.
Soul_MarX: My Touhou/Homestuck friend.
SSBBrawler: My brawling bud, and he's an awesome gamer to chat and battle against. One day I will beat him though.
SSJ Ranulf: I know you are also inactive sometimes, but you are an awesome guy to chat with, just like Gold.
TheMightyBox: You are one cool guy to be with, with your many talents and interests. And you also have some interesting conversations.
Ultimate Yoshi: My first friend I ever made, and it's pretty much the same story as Hobbez.
Unaniem: A foreign buddy whom is great with the paint tool, and has a great sense of humor.
Yoshistar: I know we just met, but I know we will be good friends later on in the year.
\'|- /John/SlashJohn/Slash/Slashty: ok

321TaTer (brawl buddy)
Animaster
ArtistDuckie
Cadmar0129
Captain Yoshi
Curus
Duecy_Dee_Brawl
Dieza Rattman™
Elfice
Engineer
Falcon_Pawnch75
fergzilla
Guy
JasonGuy299
King of Phwoosh
King Zant
Lord Fawful
LyraBelle (omg where are you ; -; )
Mariorulez14 (though we do chat on the backloggery still)
MooseFondue
Nicholas1024
Papero (brawl buddy)
Peasley
Pizzaguy
SirSprinkles
Spade
the 2D man
The Brawl Girl
Tigerman
TNT98
WaddleDee
War P. Anda
X-Scissor
YamiGekusu (:3)

SWEET JESUS I HAVE TOO MUCH FRIENDS.

Woofay
September 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
It took me a while, but I finally was able to list all of them. :>

Piepi

http://i51.tinypic.com/2nm0k2h.png

bghvgjdh
September 12th, 2011, 07:13 PM
It took me a while, but I finally was able to list all of them. :>

Piepi

http://i51.tinypic.com/2nm0k2h.png

omg woofay I still love you ;-;

TaTer
September 12th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Not many friends... but, I love 'em :)

Jmleleven - Such a great guy! He helps me A TON in my comic, he does awesome sprites, he's really funny, helpful, and, well, everything great! ;)
Koj09 - Man, your hilarious! why can't TaTer be so funny?
Samurott - He's really nice and funny! He also does really good drawings ;)
Sioli - Hasn't really been active much on the forums, but, he's really nice. Also first one to request in my sprite shop XD
Metaknight1138 - He likes to Monkey around XD
One-X - He understands really nicely, and he's funny! :thesun:

EDIT: If I forgot someone, I love you too! :p

ThatFellow
September 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM
uh okay

- PokeMarioGuy
- Meteora
- Superninfreak

and... er... Huh. I mean, I like pretty much everyone, but my bar for "friends" is pretty high due to past experiences... But "acquaintances" sounds like a kinda harsh word. Hmm.
Okay let's go with Fellowship.
You're all in my Fellowship.
I would like to talk to more people though.

Piemaster
September 12th, 2011, 07:22 PM
EDIT BECAUSE DIEZA IS IMPORTANT
]
0.o - There was a time where we talked quite a bit. I dunno what happened.
Chari - Where do I begin with this girl, she is just plain awesome, I can't even go further than that, she is too amazing~
Coffee Master - Wait, why are you NOT on my friends list? Your too awesome for me to forget to friend you D: *adds*
Dieza - I feel like a terrible person now. Dieza, I agree, we should talk more. and maybe have a rematch too :D
Dr. Saturn - Pretty chill guy. It's too bad we never got to finish that Pokemon battle. maybe we will some day ;D
Ferg - Probably one of my first friends on the forum. Keep maxing those high scores and remain headless, bro!
Jacio - Jacio, you are pretty awesome, and we need to talk more.
JSG - Mudkipz + Random guy = JSG. We have had pretty good chats, but we need more of them.
Kirbster - You and your crazy obsessions, you are awesome. Agreeing with JSG though, dum
LatiasLover - Latias forever~. And you are really awesome. We need to talk more D:
Mastergod - Why am I bother putting you here I have to put up with you in real life
Raptorlord - We talked a lot, then something happened, We got to talk to each other again D:. Also, I am proud to be one of your main people to come to for your Rhydon abominations creations.

And I think those are the people I am closest with on this here forums. Maybe I'm missing a few, I dunno.
If I didn't mention you, and you have interacted with me in some way, you are awesome too ~

Samurott
September 12th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Well, let's a see:

Giganerd17- Right on top of this list. You are so nice to me! *Brofist*
321TaTer-Don't stop being awesome (and don't stop making The Kirbehs!)
Fergzilla- Nutsy Bolts buddy (still sorry bout that dragon though!)
Kirbster- You make an awesome screenshot LP, and you are a nice person :)
The Kirbinator-Roll to Dodge-Smash Bros. Edition is epic so far! Also you're nice.
Tyrannigon64- This guy, he is an epic spriter.
Yoshistar-Haven't known you for long, but I know we are going to be good bro's :P

Yeah that's about it.

Nix
September 12th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Alright, let's have a go at this. I hope I don't leave anyone out! And sorry if some aren't really original.. also, they're in no particular order.

Agent Gold You're an awesome guy to talk to about pretty much anything. You have lots of great advice for stuff and all-around, a great guy.

Charigaara You're fun to talk to, and have led me to reading Death Note, which was pretty fun~ A great person, and it's impossible to not like you.

JSG Pretty fun to chat with, and a good guy.

Mr. Redstone Great person to RP and chat with.

Flippy Same as Redstone, but female and British and different and I'll stop now.

Unaniem Fun person to chat with.

Eruedraith Great person, and fun to talk to.

Crabmaster Awesome guy. Fun to talk to. And he shares name and, in his opinion (I haven't really heard my own voice for a while, so I can't say for sure on my end) voice as well. But that's not really a part of it, it's just a sort of addon. XD

omg It went from personal things to them to just things I like about the person..
Friends, please let me know if I forgot you, and I shall edit you in.

TaTer
September 12th, 2011, 07:31 PM
(and don't stop making The Kirbehs!)

I won't bud, I won't!

SSBBrawler
September 12th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I have no friends. :<

Er... Um...

Elfice - Elfice is just that guy whom I brawl with from time to time and host tournaments with.
JSG - He's that guy I use as moral support of my video game skills.
Kirbster - What is this? I don't even-
Lost Lenore - What is this? I don't even more-
Papero - That one guy I want to beat and helped me become the brawler I am today. Also, tournament host buddy.
PokeMarioGuy - If only he was on more often as he used to be. :'(

Dr. Saturn - Mario Kart. And that one Pokemon tournament. Oh, I guess there was BitF Trail 2.0 as well.
Kerkec - Brawl.
MooseFondue - We never talk anymore. :'(
Tigerman - Mafia. And that one Pokemon tournament. Oh, I guess there was BitF Trail 2.0 as well.

ARC Trooper CX-7529
September 12th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Friends, y u no has me on list?

Crabmaster
September 12th, 2011, 08:32 PM
My list is short.

AgentGold - He is pretty awesome to talk to, we get along, agree on almost everything, he has helped me so much throughout our conversations! I don't even have to say all that for him to know why he is on my list.
Charigaara - Haha, who doesn't love talking to her? She is fun, funny, and just really great to have even a normal conversation with. We have so many endless PM conversations it is really funny.
Nix - We used to RP back in the LPTW days, though he was much better at it then I, we still had fun. But that is only really where are friendship started, since then we have talked and (Besides lately where I haven't been doing much on the forum) actually were pretty regularly talking to each other if I remember right. And how can I NOT be friends with a guy who has the same name and sounds a lot like me! xD
JSG - Most of our conversations and friendship has been through skype chats, but even before hand we would chat a bit. He is fun to talk to, has lots of info/understands things about how the forum works pretty well, the works. Great guy to have a nice conversation with.

LPTW and Skype seems to be what fueled the friendships I have here. . . .

slashty
September 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Really super special bestest friends:
SNF - My best friend fromthe internet by a long margin. You've helped make my life as great as it is now, and I can't thank you enough. I love to talk to you, and it's a huge shame that I do so much these days and lack time for much conversation. To put it simply, you're my bro.
Piepi - The only person in the world who I met on the internet before I met in real life. You're great to talk to, and you've taught me a lot about my life. I'm looking forward to seeing you again this October.
Eltrotraw - urmom LOL
But seriously, you are also fun to talk to, smart in many areas, and to top it off you've played a large part in my real personal life, as strange as it sounds to others. You're partially directly responsible in getting me together with my girlfriend, as ridiculous of a concept as that sounds.
Fyeten - He may only be an IRC dude, but Fyeten is very important to me.
Jryanm - A major role-model for me, and a person who I really enjoy speaking with. Sadly, we don't talk nearly enough.

Cool Dudes/Pals/Buds:
Arkay - dum
Deathfish64 - We used to not get along because I was an idiot, and I'm glad that changed.
Rebel - You're a cool guy who is fun to talk to etc...
Agent Gold - We need to get back in touch.
Dinosaurshotgun - ^
Ranmaru - ;_;
Lightningboalt - You're a very witty guy, and I'm glad to know you.
Jacio - Son :3cc
ArtisticDuckie - i don't know what to say so enjoy this ridiculous emoticon *????*:.?..?.:*?'(*???*)'?*:.?. .?.:*????*
Villerar - We share some uncommon interests, and I find you to be probably the most intersting person to discuss things with here.
Lenore - Remember when I stayed up so late we actually communicated?
Curus - Probably the reason why I have friends here.

Anyway if I forgot you get over it I'm sorry.

Coffee
September 12th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Eh, There's probably going to be a few people I miss, but here goes nothin'.

Chari: Her constant happytude always cheers me up should I be feeling a bit down.
Curus: Charming, classy, and occasionally, a voice of reason.
Jacio: A generally cool dude, always fun to talk to.
JSG: An all around nice guy. Plus, he introduced me to Boardgame Online.
Raporlord: My Brotha froma 'notha motha. Need I say more?
PlaidTuxedo: A groovadelic guy with a general air of funkieness. I look forward to his return.
Unaniem: His wacky antics serve as quite good inspiration for doodles when I'm bored.

Engie: One of a handful of people I respect. I honestly regred contantly killing him during the old lp2w days.
Someguyfromcrowd: A Generally cool guy with an awesome taste in music.
Ssj Ranulf: Another of those few people I respect. Not to mention his motivational charisma. He was like the Kamina of Lp2w; You know, because he died.
TheMightyBox: Lyrical genius, and friendly archnemesis. Plus, he's so damn easy to draw.

If I left you out, well too freakin' bad. ... Buuuut, I'll probably add you in once I remember you.

Falcon_Pawnch75
September 12th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Behold, the list that shall be longer than anyone else's:

Ultimate Yoshi
JSG
SwerveStar

...that's basically all I remember, lol. And probably all I really had. I'm anti-social okay

be my friend ii dont biite 0_0

Mr. Redstone
September 12th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Love you too, Slash.

Okay, first off, I'll say this: friendship means a lot to me and if you're on my friends list, it's for good reason, which means that I share a special attachment to these people. If you aren't mentioned, it doesn't mean I don't like you.

Flippy- You already know, but I'll say it again. The fact that you stay up far into the night JUST to chat and RP with me makes me all warm and fuzzy. Tell Liz I said hi.
Giga- Bro, if you and I went to the same school, I would do anything to have all of my classes with you. Smart, a brony, funny and understanding. I'll never regret becoming a brony knowing that you, MK, Latias, JSG, etc. are as well. Keep it real, Exo.
Nix- You started my addiction to VM RPing, and I didn't even offer! You're a great friend, who loves Eevees from the bottom of his heart. You're also a pokéfan, and are willing to pokénerd out with me whenever I feel like nerding out.
Charigaara- You, my reptilian friend, are one of the awesomest girls on here. You talk to my OCs when I randomly bring them out (which is quite often), you're funny, and you may be more of a pokénerd then Nix. Oh, and you don't mind taking one of my random hugs.
JSG- You are one of the biggest mudkip liekers I've known, and yet you don't care what anyone thinks. You have my respect, bro.
Latiaslover- Tiff, you are among my best friends, IRL and on here. You're open, understanding, a writer, a filly (female brony, by the way) and are just willing to talk about the hard times in both of our lives. We've helped each other through some rough patches, and yet you still feel like RPing with me from time to time. You make my day every time we talk. Thank you, Tiff. Keep on loving those Latias'.
Agent Gold- An idle pass over your user notes, a passing comment on your OCs and look what happened. You are one of the smartest guys I know anywhere, and for me and my friends, that's saying something. Tell Argent (which I found today means silver XD) I said hi, and tell Aurum that Draden is still watching him.

LenoreI find immense pleasure in meeting new people, especially people who don't live in the U.S., so when I met you (being that Australia is one of my go-there-before-I-die places) I was elated. You're just fun to talk to, talk about writing with and, truthfully, you are one of the reasons I am now an insomniac.
Ark- Arkay, my boy, whenever I'm on at the early hours of the morning, your dark blue-green name always seems to be there, beckoning me to stop by and laugh at your amazing sense of humor.
ArtisticDuckie- Kenz, I just have one thing to say: You're just plain awesome.
Auraknight- Now, you might think I'm just going to rehash what I said to Lenore, but... well, I am. You make my day with your random "AURAKNIGHT appears" VMs. Keep 'em coming.
Aurelite- You are, without a doubt, my twin-brother-seperated-at-birth. Excepting the few things we don't share an affinity for, we are the same person.
XEmomidnaX- You're Flippy's friend. That is all. I think you're just a calm, level-headed person, who just needs to be active here more.
Engineer- Oh, my southern-accented, gun-toting, pony-loving friend, you are a true brother-in-arms to me.
Erygirl- We met literally two weeks ago, but we've fought and nearly died by each other's side. That's gotta count for something. Oh, and tell your dad I said hi.

ARCA person who will talk to me about Halo and not be all "Dude, I head-shotted this guy," or, "Haha! I teabagged that one bro," has a special degree of respect from.
Monstah- We've only spoken a few times, but carrying you on my shoulder through a destroyed city, under a burning car and over a twelve foot wall seems to have formed a bond.
Brawl Girl- We have barely spoken, but I look forward to hanging out with you and your OCs sometime soon.
Koj- You are just a wierd guy. 'Nuff said, eh.
Kirbster- Roava, you are among the top ten females on this forum, at least in my mind. Keep yourself an individual, that's all I ask.
Curus- Curus: Yet another UK girl I know who brightens my day with her unfailing wit.

And to all of the people who put me on their lists... *sniff* I love you guys too! :'D

Meta-Knight- Cookie, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I'll say it anyway. You are my number one best friend, never forget that. I miss you, heck, we all miss you. Stay safe out there, Cookie, I'll always be your friend. The futon, the ponies, the fajitas, the laughter, the tears, the hugs and I will be waiting for you.
((And this is not the full list. I will edit later.))

Agent Gold
September 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM
In an age long forgotten, a wise man once said:

And this isn't all the people I like on the forum, there are several users I like, but I'm not going to list half the userbase here.

I have a short memory span, okay? (He'd probably have a longer list than me having been here a lot longer, but the point is that if you're not on here, it doesn't mean I don't like you.)

charigaara - Many people have commented on how much fun you are. They are not lying. I'll tack on to that the fact that you're so smart it scares me sometimes. Stay out of my head, will ya?

Crabmaster - Never a dull moment chatting with you. I'm not sure how you do it, but I like how you often think of something I know about and haven't thought about for a while. Having a lot of similar opinions doesn't hurt either.

Doofenshmirtz - Is it ironic that I'm wearing a Perry T-shirt and watching Phineas and Ferb as I type this? You're intelligent, you're funny, you know a lot about a wide variety of series/topics, and you introduced me and got me addicted to my new favorite TV series. Still have forgiven you for that incident with the Ballgowninator, though.

JSG - I've gotten to know you better since we've been chatting in Skype. You're another fun one to talk to. Especially all those times you pretend you don't have a clue what I'm talkin' about. Yeah... All those times...

Nix - I hope you can tell that when you pop in and chat with me in the VMs, I really enjoy it. Sometimes I'm not good at expressing that, but it seems like you always have something fun and interesting to talk about.

Plaid Tuxedo - You, sir, are a great guy who is intelligent, and you looked at music in a way I never considered--and that's after I had a music appreciation class! Another person who I feel like I can always have a good conversation with. I don't know where you go when you disappear, but I'm always ready to celebrate when you return.

SSJ Ranulf - Obligatory. The single best friend I've ever had, and I doubt anyone's taking that spot away anytime soon. Yes, living with him for as many years as I have probably plays a major role in that fact, but if I didn't get along with him, I think my life would be a LOT more unpleasant.

The Brawl Girl - I've always thought you were really cool. You always surprise me with the fact that you know something about even the most obscure thing I can think of. I love the level of creativity I see from you, and I really enjoy the discussions we have. Believe it or not, I'm always looking forward to the next time I get to have a conversation with you.

Villerar - You definitely win the award for people I've had the most knowledge-heavy conversations with on the internet, and quite possibly in real life. Even while this is going on and while you maintain your unique style of dialogue and vocabulary, you manage to be funny. That's pretty awesome all around.

\'|- - We do, in fact, need to chat more often in some way, shape, or form. I get the feeling you and I could sit down and solve all the problems in the world (and I say this about my smartest friends, so that might put you up there with my favorite people to talk to).

I'm a half-shy half-introvert in real life, how did this happen?

If you feel like you should be on my list but aren't, I haven't forgotten you. In fact, there's a good chance I started writing, but couldn't work it into anything elegant, so I dropped it (so I might add more later). I haven't forgotten you, I swear!

SSJ Ranulf
September 12th, 2011, 11:38 PM
This is not a list of all my friends on the site: you all know how much I care about you (or else). This is just the people I've got something to say about, right now.

AG: He's alright. I love you more than anyone. Without you, this life would be bleak.
Arc Trooper: Yeah, I showed you a little friendship early on, and you've TOTALLY eclipsed me as a member of this forum behind my inactive back.
AuraKnight: I'm in love with you. I like talking to you, and I think your a great poster.
Charigaara: You make me smile like the sun, Cutiegaara.
Coffee: Honorable mentions my ass. I rarely had better roleplaying exchanges with anyone in my life. And I rarely meet people who have such a similar sense of humor. Wish I met more people like you in real life.
Crabby: You make AG happy, so I like you. Your also a pretty fun guy to RP with.
Curus: Why can't I meet a SINGLE girl like you in real life?
Engie: Reporting for duty, general! I've always found you pretty wise, and a real creative RPer.
JSG: Your the son I never want to have. I got to know you early in my activity: I loved you then, and I love you now.
Lat: Your really silly, but in the "make everyone laugh" sort of way. It's really endearing.
Plaid: I owe you everything for that song played for me. Really helped me to graduate. I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you back for how much it meant to me.
Someguy: We should really write together someday. Just sit down for an hour, and write what comes naturally.
Sora: You've got spunk and energy; you're awesome.
SNF: Smart, a good leader, pretty reasonable in a debate; not someone I mind talking with.
Box: Good to RP with, funny, and you've just got a unique posting style.
Slash: I met you early on. You've always been good conversation. You also gave me a good impression of the site.

I guess I know some people.

Sniper
September 13th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Agent Gold - What can I say? Hes the user who's helped me most on these forums since I was a little poot here. And the one capable of withstanding my TF2 sound clips back in my early days.

ARC Trooper CX-7529 - He's been tappin' into me old Star Wars likings since I was a wee lil' child...

Chain Chomp - I salute you, faithful Penguinator! A shame you died on the trail. But, your happy attitude will always cheer me on.

charigaara - Who can forget ze cheerful attitude of zis user? Heavy can.

Cheezperson - Y U NO HAVE ACTUAL CHEEZ? I can't recall every bloody funny moment with this user. Every Lololo post mate, thinkin' back to those days...

Dieza Rattaman™ - Fellow pony RPer, you will be strong comrade to end of my time here.

Giganerd17 - 'Ey, what left is 'dere ta' say? He's a fellow Brony who's recently added, but a sure friend all 'da way! ... Not ta' mention creatin' 'dat pony RP. Heh heh.

Hammerlord - As many of my other friends, this fellow Lololo poster's gone though plenty of memories for me to remember.

JSG - The few users who I could relate to about the CA heat, dryness, and the fact we both have to endure the heat when walking home. Nice to friend someone who faces a same daily situation as you.

Koj09 - That LPTW who's acted as a comedic relief for me. No matter what my mood was, it was always brighter than before with Koj09 around.

Mr. Redstone - That VMRPer who's also been with me at Lololo, RPs, and even ponies. Funny thing is, I can' even recall how we first met. Maybe that's how deep the friendship goes.

Nix - Almost called Nix "Nicks" LPTW. Anyone knows what LPTW was where friends gathered. Nix is said friend. ALL 'DA WAY.

Plaid Tuxedo - Also referred to as "Papa-Tango", Plaid's got the real music talent. Not to mention his RP fighting style and some deals we've had back in LPTW.

Raptorlord - One of the first few fellas' I've met in these here BITForums. Started with a funny Avatar description and it all went up hill from there...

Someguyfromcrowd - Some certain guy from an indeed large crowd was also one of my first friends, helping me with my early writing and even some drawings.

SSJ Ranulf - Oi, this lad here made one of the finest RPs this forums have ever had. Not to mention pretty logical discussions about some of life's problems too. Overall, a fine good lad ta' be with.

The Brawl Girl - Ah, the lassie who's stirred up a buncha' good plots in Lololo. Can't begin on how many stories she's come up with...

Don't feel like typing much right now. I got a good drawing idea in my head right now. But still, true friends are true friends, and I can't miss this.

Rai
September 13th, 2011, 12:54 AM
What, you mean aside from everyone? Well, I particuarly enjoy the company of Engineer and Giganerd17, as they always provide me with a good chuckle, snicker, guffaw, laugh, and other things of that nature.

Dynawing
September 13th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Aaaaaaaaaa

I guess it’ll be fine to write some names from memory off my kill list.

Um, I mean hi. Not hiding an axe here or anything.

My bar for “friend” is pretty low and I tend to like people on instinct, so I like most everyone on bitf and if I missed anyone I’M SORRY but you’re still cool and have buddyship status! Mostly. Uh.

You’re probably not part of the outside of the mostly.

That made sense!

Boalt: I’m not really sure what to put, but Boalt you’re one of the nicest and coolest people I’ve met. Or something. I dunno let’s be best friends or something
Kenz: because ART and funny and um hi Kenz you’re great and I VALUE THIS FRIENDSHIP
Ark: Everybody loves the table, or else we’d never have anywhere to put the coffee mugs. Are yates still sounds like a potato
Lenore: My best friend in Australia which doesn’t mean much at all, Lenore you are super bright and cool and nice and great and your nose isn’t that big!
Aura: My other best friend in Australia, although since I’m not in the weird timezone anymore it’s a little harder to talk to you or Lenore. Maybe I should wake earlier or sleep later on weekends, I dunno hiya Aura, take a break from punching alligators once in a while okay
Meteora: Meteora had a big eructation yesterday and everyone found it hilarious!
Peasley: Peas you can be kind of a butt sometimes! OH UH but we’re still friends and during those not-sometimes you aren’t a butt. What does butt mean, I dunno. Hi Pea Boy you’re still good in my book clap clap!
bghvgjdh: I understand man, most people don’t usually think of themselves when they’re considering friends.
Fellow: Fellow you’re one of the most thoughtful, humble, and nice people here. Pleasure to talk to and have tea with and all. But I’m still confiscating your teacup.
Eltro: Eltro you kinda used to scare me, but people really don’t seem to appreciate you enough and other compliments you’ll probably deflect uguu. In a sense you’re one of the strongest people I’ve met, and I really enjoy the discussions we have on the IRC and stuff. desu
Fishy: Fish you may smell bad, being a dead fish and all, but people need to look past that. And stuff. We should talk more and things, also hi I like Touhou!
Piepi: Piepi be around here more and stuff, you’re smart and cool, I think. Be nice to everyone too okay then everybody will love you and flowers
Kirbster: Kirbs, I really think you’re one of the more personable and funny people around here. Maybe a little too much at times, but we can look past that! Eventually! Or something. Now stop being mean on the irc to nyyl and stuff okay :<
Nyyl: SPEAKING OF WHICH hi Nyyl you get this spot since nobody else loves you be on the forums actually god it would be so much more fun

Kerkec
September 13th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Eeeh, I'm kinda awkward when it comes to this. I barely say anything, so I don't know how much any given person can be considered "friends" with me.
That said, I suppose Ark, Kirbster, Dynawing, and Meteora are all pretty cool. I mean, most of you here are pretty cool, but we never talk. Not that I have anything to talk about anyway.

Tigerman
September 13th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Well then....my list might or might not be fairly short, but I feel I'll mention mainly those that I talk with on a regular basis

Arkay - He bought me Borderland's Claptrap DLC(which I have yet to get to), and we are good mafia buddies! Not only that but who doesn't like him?
Deathfish - Before I got into LoL, I never really talked with you. You're a cool guy.
Flibbyjibbits - I think outside of LoL the only time I ever talked with ya was back when we did TF2 with your friends one night. You are a pretty cool guy as well, and you got me into Deus Ex series and somewhat into Guildwars (only thing stopping me from playing it is craptop).
Sonic - He and I have common favorite sports teams, and that is already awesome in its own right. Plus he is a pretty cool guy too!
Arkay - Pretty cool guy
Eltrotraw - Together with Fish and Flib, he got me into LoL. Outside of that he got me into Competitive pokemon, granted I suck now than I did back in 4th Gen. I think outside of the "intimidation" factor he seems to have, once you get to know Eltro....you won't regret it!
jryanm - Born nine days before me, but that is not why I consider him a friend. He is a cool guy and used to make a ton of typo's we can make fun of. But overall Jry is an awesome person to talk with.
Jim - Jim is funny guy to listen to read certain things. He also is pretty cool guy in general
Kirbster - For mentioning me and because I dunno...she scares me now.
Boalt, SNF, Rebel - From being mod's together....also because they are cool people and you should follow their posting habits.

Dieza Rattman™
September 13th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Boo-hoo! I'm not in there :(. Oh wait, Engineer... Awesome, thanks!

Agent Gold:We don't talk everyday, but when we do is a meant and interesting conversation. He's awesome and has always an advice to help. Never seems to be negative about things, which I consider a great trait. He's also incredibly wise.

Benno™: My crazy meme-fanatic, Trademark Squad buddy! We end up talking about the most random things everytime we chat, never having a dull conversation and we both love memes.

charigaara: An interesting gal, very joyfull and likes very cool stuff has said above. A very smart person.

Curus: Another interesting gal! Conversations with her are never boring and its fun just to hear her voice;). Amazing drawer and writer, as said above somewhere her style is very refreshing, just the style I would like to have. Very creative and original.

Eltrotraw: We're not officially friends, but I enjoy the brief/rare conversations we have. He's awesome with programming(something I also want to be) and no one is more helpful when it comes to Pokémon.

Engineer: Fellow RPer, Brony and TF2 lover.

GigaNerd: Great Guy! Love RPing in his game and we can chat for a long time. I feel we would be great friends in "real" life if we are ever to meet.

Jacio: King of the weird and fellow Portal 2 pal.

LightningBoalt: We don't chat much, but I like his plainness and relaxed, yet serious and versatile personality and view of things.

MooseFondue: Just LOL. That is all I need to say. And I'm still thankful for the sig you made me way back when I was still a noob ;).

Piemaster: Haven't talked much or nothing recently, but he was one of my first great buddies in the forums and the first person I Brawled against(and lost. Curse you, lagging!).

SomeguyFromCrowd Is always there when one calls for help(as long as he's online). He is always a fun company to just chat or play TF2 with.

Unaniem
September 13th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Why are people considering me as a good friend? You're not supposed to like me.

Ah Monstah (You're the one that mostly makes me continue TSF#23, I still thank you for that.)
ARC Trooper CX-7529 (Teach me how to draw one day.)
Auraknight (Ready for adventure?(We totally should continue that one day...))
Benno™ (You're name is Clide. Deal with it, Phil.)
charigaara (Is there someone here who doesn't like here? Anyone? No? Good.)
Coffee Master (Hes a cool guy drawin' cool stuff and not afraid of anything yo.)
Crabmaster (One of the best guys back in LP2W.)
Impromptu (She's a nice person, she's got good art and I just like talking to her in the V, > and ^ game.)
JSG (Hes like friends with everyone omg)
Koj09 (It's a Alaskian Bull Worm Eater!!)
Latiaslover97 (She was actually the first person that send me a friend request...;~;)
MooseFondue (This guy inspires me so much for art, you wouldn't believe it.)
Nix (We had some fun RPs back in LP2W, and you're fun to chat with too!)
Pizzaguy (I actually barely see him nowadays...)
Plaid Tuxedo (Where are you...? :<)
The Brawl Girl (Eyeball is not a Waddle Doo omg It's fun to RP with her and her OCs. And without her, Kylen probobly wouldn't have fleshed out so much.)

I love you all~! <3

If anybody feels sad because of not being included on this list (Wich I doubt), than that isn't because I don't like you.
I just don't know you very well.

GigaNerd17
September 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM
OMG, lotsa fuzzies. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONSIDER ME A PAL! :thesun:

Anyways, I have good things to say 'bout all 20 members of my friend list, and a few about people who aren't on there.

AuraKnight -- Holy crap, you're a great RPer, and rapping with you was fun!
Battle Mage Z -- *brohoof*
charigaara -- I'm afraid of you, no lie. You are one of the most iron-willed, talented people on the forums, and I respect and fear you for that. You punched Shadow Goo in the gut and chewed me out for godmodding, but in hindsight, I greatly appreciate the effort you put into cleaning up the Arena.
Dieza Rattman -- You made the Trail awesome, bro, and you're a very clever guy. We really click together, and I hope we have many more awesome conversations in the future!
Engineer -- You make me proud, soldier[s] [s]spy scout demoman medic sniper pyro heavy engineer. You've got a great sense of humor, and we've shared some good times together talking 'bout ponies and TF2. I hope our recent friendship really takes off!
Erygirl -- Oh my heck, Erygirl. You are such a fun person, and I'm glad to have been able to go Trailin' with you. Kinda disappointed that we aren't closer friends, because you're awesome!
Flippy -- YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I've had so much fun RPing with you, and I love you! ;3c
Guybrush20X6 -- You're a freaking genius and the most patient person in the entire world, and I'm so sorry that my progress on the webcomic is so slow. You gave purpose to my meaningless life (at the time), and I owe you sooooo much for giving me this opportunity. m(_ _)m
Latiaslover -- You are such an interesting person, and I hope we can talk more in the future. You always have so many fun and awesome things to say!
Mr. Redstone -- I'd gladly give my f**king life for you, bro. You were the one who introduced me to the social side of the forums, and nearly everything I do nowadays is a direct result of that. Besides that, you are the wisest man I know, and I hope our friendship never dies.
pablosk8 -- You are so dang talented, and I greatly enjoy our conversations. Hasta pronto, amigo!
Rai the Rat -- There is no end to your coolness, and talking to you is always fun for me. Brohoofs forever!
Raptorlord -- While it lasted, you made Monochrome soooooooooo much fun. You're always brimming with ideas, and I truly hope fate has something wonderful in store for you.

MORE LATER!

Curus
September 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Curus: Why can't I meet a SINGLE girl like you in real life?

I'm one of a kind, baby, but keep your eyes open.

Anyway, messages to people oh boy

Aurelite: Let me mush your face.
CoffeeMaster: It was very nice to meet someone who liked monsters as much as me, even if our tastes are a little different. Mehehe!
CommodoreJim: Stop touching me already!
Eltrotraw: Having gotten to know you recently it's kind of weird to think how people find you the 'scary spice' mod.
Kenz: I will support you for as long as you choose to critique lazy ignorant children. Even if you'll never come near my work.
MooseFondue: It's been an absolute pleasure watching your art develop and I hope to continue leering over it.

I would also like to thank all the LPTWers/BitF citizens/casualfrogs for fun, frolics and fonts, and everybody who has come to me as the 'approachable figure of moderate authority'. You make this forum a great experience. :3

Oh, and Unaniem - what was it you could find near a tree by a river again?

Unaniem
September 13th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Oh, and Unaniem - what was it you could find near a tree by a river again?

Pretty sure it was a hole in ground.
You know, where an old man of Aran goes around and around.

Curus
September 13th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Pretty sure it was a hole in ground.
You know, where an old man of Aran goes around and around.

Oh yeah, the guy whose mind is a beacon in the veil of the night?

Unaniem
September 13th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Oh yeah, the guy whose mind is a beacon in the veil of the night?

I thought so.
But for a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right.

Sven
September 13th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Agent Gold: You could very well be the Yoda on the Forums. *Lights lighter*

....GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS.

Well, I just realized how much of an anti-social I am! Literally no one added me as a friend! I'm going to WORK ON THAT.

Impromptu
September 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM
[Takes a cautious step outside of Castle Lololo]
[Notices it isn't highly acidic]
"Wow. Someone made a thread for this...?"

Metaknight1138: I have no idea when I met him. All I know is that he's an awesome person to hang out with, and that he's always had my back when I needed it. Thanks, pal!

Super-Flint: Why does no-one here know him? He's a great artist (don't deny it, Flint, I'll find every bit of evidence to prove I'm right), and like many of my friends, is a great person to be around. Talking with him is fun, and he makes me laugh. Super supportive, and is always there for me. :>

Jasonguy299: (JAAAAA-- Sorry.) Another one of my best buddies. He's a great friend, great at RPing, and being on the chatroom with him makes my day. You want a good Christmas present? Get Jason on the chat and you're done.
Jason, there's this thing about you I can't describe. So many great ideas, such great leadership, and I feel honoured to be your friend. Thank you so much.

9kirby99: YOU'REEEE SOOOO COOOOL--Erm-- You're one of my best buddies ever, and I'll never forget all the adventures we've had.

Dancnbna: What? He plays Clarinet and he's a great person to talk to. I have nothing else to say. SPAAACE[
Dan, now that I've gotten to know you, there's a creativity and knowledge about you that I've come to greatly admire. Such a vast imagination and... Gah! I again, cannot find words to describe my own friends.

Unaniem: I like talking with him on the ^, <, and v game, and he's great at drawing. I can't get enough of those cyclopes.
Un, I am so glad to have gotten the chance to get to know you. I don't know everything, but I just.. I'm glad we're friends. Thank you. C:

ARC Trooper: Fun person to talk to, and he's a great artist. Keep on drawing, buddy!

Fergzilla: A fun person to be around, and invited me to a game of Nutsy Bolts. I wanted to have more, but never had the courage. Hm.

The Brawl Girl: You sent me a random friend request, drew me a picture, and made me a sprite. You have my eternal respect.

Meta-Knight: The best friend I had when I was still new to the forums. She made me feel welcome, as if I could fit in. I miss ya, MK!

Mr. Weegee: You were a cool person to hang out with. But where've you been, pal?
EDIT: Dude, you're awesome at entrances. I finish typing this thing about you, and you mystically show up. YOU'RE A WIZARD, HARRY

I have other friends, and I like all of you. You've all made me feel welcome, and you're all the greatest people I've ever met. I am honoured to be your friend.

Mkan
September 13th, 2011, 04:54 PM
I like pretty much everybody who goes on the IRC but the people I'm probably closest to or whatever would be

Arkay
Sonic
Eltrotraw
Darky
Tigerman
Elfice
ArtisticDuckie

I really like everybody that I talk to it's just that I don't know a lot of people extensively, which I need to work on.

Also I'm probably forgetting people

Kirbster
September 13th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Peasley: >listed three times on friends thread

This is my new BFF's list

Peasley
Peasley
Peasley
Peaseley
Uhhh
Peasley

metaknight1138
September 13th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Gold: The ultimate humor sniper; he knows exactly when and where to place a joke. If somebody told me that you were a professional comedian, I wouldn't bat an eyelash.
Chari: You are probably the nicest person I know on the forums. You also do a great job of "staying in character" on the forums. Keep up the tildes~!
Impromptu: A good artist, and let's just say we've bonded.
Eruedraith: What taste. What in-frickin-credible taste. Star Wars, Calvin and Hobbes, BEING AWESOME, you name it!
321TaTer: A fun user to be around, all in all. lolcan'tthinkofmore
That ARC with too many numbers: Wait, this is for our friends. Darasum Vode, bro. My best friend, on or offline.
Samurott: A good spriter, and showed me what a nuzlocke run was.
The Kirbinator: RTD is the bomb! Speaking of which... *updates*
Engineer: THE BEST at staying in character on the forums, and always entertaining to talk to.
Nicholas1248: Even though we havent talked in a while, you're fun to be around.

GigaNerd17
September 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Alright, ROUND 2!

Buddies!
AuraKnight -- Holy crap, you're a great RPer, and rapping with you was fun!
Battle Mage Z -- *brohoof*
charigaara -- I'm afraid of you, no lie. You are one of the most iron-willed, talented people on the forums, and I respect and fear you for that. You punched Shadow Goo in the gut and chewed me out for godmodding, but in hindsight, I greatly appreciate the effort you put into cleaning up the Arena.
Cheezperson -- Shadow Goo was infinitely more awesome solely because of you. You honestly had the coolest character out of all of us, and when you quit, my interest in it pretty much faded. On top of that, you've got the most pimped out Lapras avatar ever. I hope we can get to know each other over the next few months!
Dieza Rattman -- You made the Trail awesome, bro, and you're a very clever guy. We really click together, and I hope we have many more awesome conversations in the future!
Engineer -- You make me proud, soldier[s] [s]spy scout demoman medic sniper pyro heavy engineer. You've got a great sense of humor, and we've shared some good times together talking 'bout ponies and TF2. I hope our recent friendship really takes off!
Erygirl -- Oh my heck, Erygirl. You are such a fun person, and I'm glad to have been able to go Trailin' with you. Kinda disappointed that we aren't closer friends, because you're awesome!
Flippy -- YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I've had so much fun RPing with you, and I love you! ;3c
Guybrush20X6 -- You're a freaking genius and the most patient person in the entire world, and I'm so sorry that my progress on the webcomic is so slow. You gave purpose to my meaningless life (at the time), and I owe you sooooo much for giving me this opportunity. m(_ _)m
Latiaslover -- You are such an interesting person, and I hope we can talk more in the future. You always have so many fun and awesome things to say!
Mr. Redstone -- I'd gladly give my f**king life for you, bro. You were the one who introduced me to the social side of the forums, and nearly everything I do nowadays is a direct result of that. Besides that, you are the wisest man I know, and I hope our friendship never dies.
pablosk8 -- You are so dang talented, and I greatly enjoy our conversations. Hasta pronto, amigo!
Rai the Rat -- There is no end to your coolness, and talking to you is always fun for me. Brohoofs forever! *brohoof*
Raptorlord -- While it lasted, you made Monochrome soooooooooo much fun. You're always brimming with ideas, and I truly hope fate has something wonderful in store for you.
Samurott -- I really appreciate you for taking an interest in my YouTube works, and you're also very fun to talk to. Keep on drawing, bro!
sevenstitch -- You're kind, generous, talented, and just plain-out cool. Why must you be so awesome?
SonicStar -- *super brohoof* You really restored my confidence in my artistic abilities. I owe you one, bro.
TheMightyBox -- YO DJ, SPIN THAT &&&&! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqdmn20or8M) You're a fantastic lyricist, a fun guy, and you're very high up on my coolness scale, right up there with sevenstitch.
Tyrannigon64 -- My very favorite Canadian, eh? Talking to you is always a blast, and I hope that never changes! *brohoof*
Victoria Emeraldblade -- Tori, you are a great and spunky person. I hope to have many awesome conversations with you soon!
Weegee -- You have no f**king idea how much I've missed you, bro. You are such a great pal, and I hope you know that!

Not Buddies YET!
Curus -- You are my very favorite mod. You're understanding, intelligent, and bombastically witty. God bless you. *super brohoof*
Eruedraith -- You're the third member of the coolness trinity (sevenstitch, Box, & Erue). You helped me out a ton in the early days of the second VGM contest, and I'm very grateful for that. Cheers!
Agent Gold -- I don't believe we've ever spoken to each other on a personal level, but I greatly admire you. Your posts always seem so thought out and meaningful, and I always enjoy reading what you have to say. You are the model citizen, man!
NoahTH -- Believe in yourself, man, 'cause I sure do! *brohoof*
Deucey_Dee_Brawl -- The way you handled the MLP:FftU trial was incredible. I deeply apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused you, and I hope you never stop being awesomely creative! *brohoof*
Kirbster -- I'm almost certain you and me would be pals if the Witch Hunt had taken off. Here's to hoping it'll take off eventually! *clink*
Koj09 -- Shadow Goo introduced me to the magics of RPing and the lovely Flippy. I am eternally grateful to you for that. m(_ _)m
Doofenshmirtz -- You give off a radiant aura of awesomeness! (i.e. You are awesome, but I can't quite place why)
Fawfulcopter -- I hope your fanfiction endeavors pay off, bro. I've accepted Detective Derpy into my personal canon, no lie. *brohoof*
TriforceBun -- You are the most amazing person in the history of the Internet for creating a wonderful community like this and encouraging incredible work through the Official Art Contest. We all owe you our souls and firstborn children!

Commodore Jim
September 13th, 2011, 06:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Li11g.jpg

"Joey! Stop leaving the forums open!"

Anywho, bad at this, but:

* Elly the Traw - That dude I talk to if I want to &&& about the mechanics of fighters...or anything, really. We also LoL around a lot and also I make him go ":<". Gooood times.

*Snoff - It's nice to have somebody who plays fighters with me. We also can &&& about L.A. Noire.

*Arkay - It's good to have someone who knows their place! -uses as footstool-.

*Curus - Deliciously creepy, with a first name that's fun to say (and a body that's fun to look at, rrrrooowr ;3). And no, I will never stop touching you.

*Bgh - Overall a cool dude. Wish I could say more but I'm just so bad at explaining.

*Flabbyjabberts - Fun to play LoL with and talk to, even if he wants to murder my pets :'(

*Lenore- Late night rap-offs are an acceptable waste of my time.

*Deffish - LoL buddy, also a generally cool dude.

I do apologize if anyone feels offended if they spend time with me and didn't make it on the list. I tend to forget things.

Piemaster
September 13th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Boo-hoo! I'm not in there :(. Oh wait, Engineer... Awesome, thanks!

Agent Gold:We don't talk everyday, but when we do is a meant and interesting conversation. He's awesome and has always an advice to help. Never seems to be negative about things, which I consider a great trait. He's also incredibly wise.

Benno™: My crazy meme-fanatic, Trademark Squad buddy! We end up talking about the most random things everytime we chat, never having a dull conversation and we both love memes.

charigaara: An interesting gal, very joyfull and likes very cool stuff has said above. A very smart person.

Curus: Another interesting gal! Conversations with her are never boring and its fun just to hear her voice;). Amazing drawer and writer, as said above somewhere her style is very refreshing, just the style I would like to have. Very creative and original.

Eltrotraw: We're not officially friends, but I enjoy the brief/rare conversations we have. He's awesome with programming(something I also want to be) and no one is more helpful when it comes to Pokémon.

Engineer: Fellow RPer, Brony and TF2 lover.

GigaNerd: Great Guy! Love RPing in his game and we can chat for a long time. I feel we would be great friends in "real" life if we are ever to meet.

Jacio: King of the weird and fellow Portal 2 pal.

LightningBoalt: We don't chat much, but I like his plainness and relaxed, yet serious and versatile personality and view of things.

MooseFondue: Just LOL. That is all I need to say. And I'm still thankful for the sig you made me way back when I was still a noob ;).

Piemaster: Haven't talked much or nothing recently, but he was one of my first great buddies in the forums and the first person I Brawled against(and lost. Curse you, lagging!).

SomeguyFromCrowd Is always there when one calls for help(as long as he's online). He is always a fun company to just chat or play TF2 with.

ahhh how did I forget you? *adds on the list

Aurelite
September 13th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Well, gosh

Agent Gold - One of the better members of the forum, we haven't talked in a while, though. Maybe we should start up again, hmm?
Ark - I will always love you as much more than just a friend
AuraKnight - We haven't talked in foreverrrr
Benno - eh's a pretty cool guy, uses memes and doesn't afraid of anything
Charigaara - We haven't talked in forever, oh gee~!
Curus - BEST FRIENDS FOREVER OMG
Doof - He's my spare Ark I'm watching P&F again ::::3c
Dynawing - Can I keep it?
Elfice - Although we mainly talk on the IRC
Eruedraith - 2up bro
Fro - I actually talk to him more than most people, which is... ironic, I guess? Considering how little he goes out into the forum, idk
Froot Cup - Who's THIS d-bag?
Hobbez - But we never taaaaalk anymoore
Jacio - Part of my inner circle, good friend, best friend
JSG - ^ only with some dum joke about mudkips
LostLenore - IS MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER AND YOU'RE ALL UNIMPORTANT COMPARED TO HER
Megaron - hey bby ;;;;3c
Meteora - In all seriousness, he's one of my closest friends and great to talk to
MooseFondue - The epitome of hilarity, oh yes
Mr Redstone - WE ARE
ONE AND THE SAME
Peasley - generic bro #5
Plaid Tuxedo - Cullen's fun to talk to, oh yes
PokeMarioGuy - He's my big bro, he teaches me how to do stuffs
Raptorlord - One of my first friends here
Ranulf - Happy Birthday, again ::::o
Box - UGH
Slash - Although I haven't even bothered to try talking to him in a while

SonicStar23750
September 14th, 2011, 02:11 PM
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9742/ofc.png

Friends:
GigaNerd17: I could make a list why you're a great friend. In short, you're a creative genius that helped inspire some of my fanfics. *brohoof*
Artist_in_Training564: I can't deny my own brother on this list, now can I?

Others that deserve a shoutout:
T-3000: You always know how to make me smile; your ideas are amazing.
fiftyeighthens: You're a great help when TriforceBun is unavailable.
Doofenshmirtz: Not to be confused with the funniest Disney villain of all time (unless by sheer luck you ARE Dan Povenmire himself), it's great to see another avid PnF fan on the forums.
pablosk8: Even though I've only seen your work for BitF Contest 15, you have a natural talent for art.
Detta: Music, art, whatever it may be, you make it look great.
Gray Fox: You've given me some great advice in the past that I have taken into what I do today. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjZmU872gA&feature=related

Peasley
September 17th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Uh, might as well.

Sorry if I don't list you because I'm keeping this very minimal because there are a lot of people I consider friends that I'm not sure how they consider me, so please don't be hurt if I don't list you.

<Ark> Pretty cool...for a table. One can only love furniture so much before the coffee is spilled. Also since you became a table I seem to have a lot more coffee around. That's not suspicious at all nope
<Dynawing> The wings to my plane...even if I crash all the time and whether or not that's a compliment is debatable :o
<LostLenore> Staying up talking to you is probably making for an unhealthy sleep schedule
<ArtisticDuckie> If you ain't no &&&&&& you'll drink this bleach

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyways there are a lot of you I still think are cool please don't be upset if you aren't listed

Spade
September 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Hi so um
I visit this only when the plantes allign on a blue moon, but I guess I can say these are friends by my very loose internet standards.

Roava: Obligatory girlfriend stuff, showed me the froum, love ya Roava.
Aurelite: First one to talk to me when I joined a while ago, in friends list, interesting guy
JSG: He apparently delights in annoying Roava, so that's nice.
TheMightyBox: We once had a chat about Christopher Walken, and that's good enough for me