PDA

View Full Version : Your own afterlife?

Valor
May 15th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I you could create your own after life, what would you have to do to get in, and what would be in there? This all started when my dad asked my mom what would he afterlife be if she could choose it. Her answer gave me nightmares.

I like Heaven in the Bible, but if I could make up my own...everyone would be superheroes with different powers. There would be a periodic test so your powers wouldn't be all useless.

You would have to lead a good, inspiring life and lead others with you to enter this place.

charigaara
May 15th, 2011, 03:53 PM
My afterlife would be a long hallway with many doors. One door would lead to a normal Earth-like setting, but without anger or hatred. My family and friends would all be there. Other doors would lead to various universes, such as Naruto, Pokemon, and Harry Potter. I would be able to take whomever through those doors with me. The last room would be a large bedroom, filled with fluffy clouds to sleep upon.

In order to reach this place, one would have to be happy for all the right reasons when they die.

Eruedraith
May 15th, 2011, 03:55 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/heaven.png

We're done here.

icbmdood
May 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I'm fine with being in a perfect euphoric state... maybe with an endless sushi bar!

Lenore
May 20th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Hmm. I'm with Gray Fox to a certain extent in regards to the one with the heroes, except I would be the only one with powers so I could live out my lifelong dream of being a successful, yet non-hateable supervillain.

Failing that, I'd love to be a fox running through endless cornfields in autumn.

littlemac
June 4th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Mine would be a gamer's heaven. You'd be able to play any game you want, even if it doesn't exist! You could also make any changes you want to any already existing game. Can you imagine a brawl with every character you ever wanted, even those that would have been impossible to get in the game?!

weeping2
June 4th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Mine would be a gamer's heaven. You'd be able to play any game you want, even if it doesn't exist! You could also make any changes you want to any already existing game. Can you imagine a brawl with every character you ever wanted, even those that would have been impossible to get in the game?!

*drool*YES!

sevenstitch
June 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
A true sense of fulfillment, of knowing that my life had purpose. Knowing that what i'm doing now
(and not doing) has a real, tangible outcome. I don't care to be judged by a bearded man on a
cloud, mind you, but it would be nice to know that right now means something later.
Oh and an all-you-can-eat Pizza buffet. That too.

Dinosaurshotgun
June 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I would like my afterlife to be designed by someone who knows me even better than I do, in fact by someone who is completely all-knowing preferably.

WaddleDee
June 13th, 2011, 11:10 PM
For some reason, I'm content with my afterlife just being chilling with God talking about random things while drinking a beer.

Sometimes simplicity is best choice.

Chipou
June 14th, 2011, 09:15 AM
itd be a hallway with many doors and a teleporter that lets you find doors faster. each one contained a different thing, and at the end of the hallway was ponyville.

Quarg Ranger
June 14th, 2011, 11:26 AM
TBH, this thread should have ended at Eruedraith. Anyway, I don't think there is an afterlife. If I could choose, however, it would be full of my friends and family, never ageing (unless you choose to) and anything you want to imagine to happen can happen. Hooray for genericness \o/.