PDA

View Full Version : LEGOs

X-Scissor
November 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM
"A topic for LEGOs? This place has everything!"

Yes, I know, I know!

Really, discuss it here.

I love LEGOs. I have a lot, and there are a lot of old ones I want for Christmas.

Crabmaster
November 26th, 2010, 05:53 PM
LEGOs!!!
I love them so much!!!
I need to find some old pics of stuff I made!!!! (As you can see by the fact I don't have a pic in the post your picture thread you can tell my brother doesn't email me the pictures very fast....)
My brothers had some old sets, so now I get to use these old sets, and I LOVE the old LEGO stuff!!!

Hobbez
November 26th, 2010, 06:30 PM
I have a tendency to pick out random unique Lego pieces and putting them in a random pile thinking I will use them later when I don't. I think that's called being a pack rat or something. But I remember making all kinds of unique little devices. I even made a few remakes of Super Smash Bros. characters before. Am I the only one who doesn't remember stepping on Lego pieces?

JSG
November 26th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I enjoyed these during my childhood. I don't have them anymore, but it is still fun making little animations and sprites out of them.

I enjoyed mostly LEGO brand. Any other copy I wasn't fond off, really. I went to LEGOLAND once and went to downtown Disney's LEGO shop.

Elfice
November 26th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I've always lamented that Lego and Nintendo haven't made Legend of Zelda or Metroid Lego sets :/ No matter how old I am, if those get made, I will be purchasing them.

JSG
November 26th, 2010, 11:00 PM
I've always lamented that Lego and Nintendo haven't made Legend of Zelda or Metroid Lego sets :/ No matter how old I am, if those get made, I will be purchasing them.

Oh man I really want this now. Your right, whatever age I am, they must make a LEGO set for Mario/Zelda/Metroid/Ect. I mean, they got Harry Potter, Star Wars, Batman, and even Indiana Jones!? I will take even a little play set or a videogame! But one could dream...

Super-Flint
November 27th, 2010, 04:21 AM
I completely love LEGO. I've been playing with them since I was 2 (apparently so my mum says) and I'm still into it. My room is difficult to move around in because of it.

^and I agree, there should be Nintendo-Related LEGO sets. (In LEGO Batman's videogame, there was a mario-esque secret level) Like a battle pack featuring minifigs of every character in smash bros, or big boss fights like Mario vs Digga-Leg or Dodongo's Dungeon or something like that...:wut:

I've even made a few creations of my own o.o
http://cache.lego.com/upload/Gallery991B5396-CA3D-4263-8AD8-C6C82B0E05FE/9f818ead-13ee-4ce5-b370-0a47b9c2e2ef.jpg NESS!

However I can't show them all since A. I haven't taken all the pictures yet and B. I'm still unfamilliar with the pictures system on this site...

Someguyfromcrowd
November 27th, 2010, 09:07 AM
LEGOs are awesome until you discover the fun of stepping on a micro piece.

Owowowowowow!

X-Scissor
November 27th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I completely love LEGO. I've been playing with them since I was 2 (apparently so my mum says) and I'm still into it. My room is difficult to move around in because of it.

^and I agree, there should be Nintendo-Related LEGO sets. (In LEGO Batman's videogame, there was a mario-esque secret level) Like a battle pack featuring minifigs of every character in smash bros, or big boss fights like Mario vs Digga-Leg or Dodongo's Dungeon or something like that...:wut:

I've even made a few creations of my own o.o
http://cache.lego.com/upload/Gallery991B5396-CA3D-4263-8AD8-C6C82B0E05FE/9f818ead-13ee-4ce5-b370-0a47b9c2e2ef.jpg NESS!

However I can't show them all since A. I haven't taken all the pictures yet and B. I'm still unfamilliar with the pictures system on this site...

Awesome.

I tried making a big LEGO 8-Bit Mario once, but it just fell apart.

Torkirby
November 27th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Awman I had sooooo many LEGOs... Like, a bathtub-wide box full of 'em |D

I sold them to my old babysitter recently-ish, because I know I would never play with them anymore...I always would tell myself "I'm gonna play with them" but never ever get around to it...

I'm totally gonna buy some sets soon though C:

Balrog
November 28th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Man, I use to spend hours play with lego..... I miss it ;~;

Giygas
November 28th, 2010, 12:44 PM
ah yes Legos, the rich mans mega blox i. love these things. I miss bein a kid (sob).

MoonHitler
November 28th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I love Lego, but I'm more of a K'nex guy.

Peasley
November 28th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I love Lego, but I'm more of a K'nex guy.

I remember those. They were kind of a pain to make anything out of, though.

Hobbez
November 28th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I remember those. They were kind of a pain to make anything out of, though.

I remember being a fan of Sonic Adventure when I was a kid and had tons of K'nex. I actually attempted making a big tree with heart shaped fruits on the top. It worked. And if you shook the tree like Sonic in the Chao garden, the little heart fruits fell. I was so proud...

Ala-Gold
November 29th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Legos are great. I started playing around with them since a young age. Besides having ten Star Wars sets of my own, I used to make many different creations out of random legos from mixed sets my brother had.

K'nex I found to be rather difficult when I first got them at age seven, so I had my brother build the helicopter for me :P

MoonHitler
December 5th, 2010, 10:04 AM
K'nex I found to be rather difficult when I first got them at age seven, so I had my brother build the helicopter for me :P

You mean you actually built what the sets were intended for? Hell, I made a Binary adding/subtracting machine a few years ago out of K'nex, purely from my own creativity!

Thel33tmaster
December 5th, 2010, 01:16 PM
I LOVE Legos. they are the ultimate building tool ever. The most I've made is Niko Bellic holing up a convince store =\

Ala-Gold
December 5th, 2010, 01:48 PM
lol I never really got into K'nex, so I just tried to do the sets. Legos is another story though, I built a windmill, houses and many other things.

Sniper
December 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I remember LEGOs. I miss them so much because I used to build forts out of them when I was young.